Chapter 3- My Representation

(Apos P.O.V)

A week passed by. I was currently heading towards my first professional makeup session for this company.

Mr. Pong, much like Pam, was extremely sweet. We sat for about an hour discussing my hours and my salary. Trish was right. This money was something I needed. It finally felt like I was going to get rid of this ridiculous debt. I talked to Suda and mom about the new wave of income. Letting them know beforehand that they can choose a fancy restaurant when my payday arrives. My treat. As for now, with the steady income my mom was obtainting. Including my last saved paycheck from Trish. We were steadily paying our dues.

I was currently heading to the Rajamangala Stadium. I couldn't believe my makeup work was going on an artist performing at the Rajamangala Stadium. It felt like a fever dream. If you told little old makeup entrance student me, where I would be today. I wouldn't believe you. This opportunity was everything I could possibly imagine. Even if my artist was Mile Phakphum. I was gonna have my eyes peeled on this asshole. Our current schedule was as follows. Makeup and hair was to be promptly started at 9am. From then Mile would have two pre-recorded interviews. Starting at 11:30am and ending at 1:00pm. A change of wardrobe and hair was needed right after the interviews for a short press conference before the concert. From there it was a change of hair and makeup for the concert at 8:00 pm.

I was mentally preparing for the day ahead. It was currently 8:00 am, and I was walking into the arena sheepishly. This stadium was too big. It felt like I needed a personal escort just to find my way to the backstage area. Passing about ten layers of security clearance. Until I finally found myself at a room labeled.

'Artist Access Only'

I entered the room and people were shuffling across the room with combs, measuring tapes, and pins. This was what I was made for. It was all so reminiscent of my years in the industry. I finally felt at home.

The room was all white, with 2 enormous vanities side by side. A small kitchen with a modern dining table and aesthetically pleasing chairs. Alongside we're two extremely gaudy couches. All of them currently being occupied by the staff. Which if asked, seemed to be extremely uncomfortable since Miles managers seemed to be shifting in them quite frequently. Mile was currently seated in the vanity chatting with Pam who seemed to be scolding him. I quickly walked over and sat my bag on the vanity.

"Oh! Hello Apo!"

Mile turned to face me and watched as I took out some of my products.

"Hello Pam!... Mile."

"Mhm"

Pam looked at him and scoffed.

"How can you just wake up and be pissy at the world? You're too grown to be acting like this."

"Whatever Pam. Leave me alone."

I turned to see Pam with a slightly raised hand. Finger pointing at Mile threateningly. Seems like her words were cut short when Mr. Palathai walked in.

"Good Morning Pam! Apo! I have a special request from the big man himself."

He placed his hands on Miles' shoulders and stared at him through the mirror reflection.

"Our star has personally asked for our newest family member to be in charge of Makeup today. Pam that means your on hair."

Pam raised an eyebrow looking at Mile. Letting a smile form.

"Oh- and why the special occasion?"

"It's good for the press."

He quickly ushered back.