Chapter 9

Izumi

It was officially our first day at UA High Shoto has stayed at my house everyday since we've met Kiri has moved in due to the fact that his parents found out he was bisexual.

Not the fact that he had three soulmates no it was the fact that two of them were males. To put it simply they disowned him and though they didn't kick him they neglected him.

Treated him bad because of his sexuality they also would call him names and if they weren't they were ignoring his very existence. We that being me, Shoto, and Bakugo who me and Shoto decided to be neutral with for the time being weren't okay with that.

So because we're still underage mom went and took over as his legal guardian and from then on he officially moved in with us we share a room of course.

Shoto on the other hand just doesn't like being home. I wouldn't either if my father was Endeavor. Though he doesn't like to admit it he doesn't like his sister either. His sister is the only one that constantly takes endeavors side as Shoto puts it.

He calls her his lap dog she'll do whatever he says no matter what. She wasn't subjected to his abuse due to her having a weak quirk she didn't fit the criteria for his award winning child.

Despite knowing everything he does and has done whenever Shoto even much as glared at the man his sister would give him a disapproving look and scold him.

She aside from their mother apparently are the only ones that believes he'll change one day. Which their brother Natsuo who moved out and went to college and doesn't come home even on holidays hates the man with everything in him.

The only reason Natsuo comes to visit is to check on Shoto he refuses to speak to their sister anymore because he thinks she's delusional. He also hates endeavor for the abuse towards Shoto and their deceased older brother Touya.

Touya was always extremely close to Shoto and Natsuo but one day he died because of Endeavor wanting to prove himself to his father he was engulfed and killed by his own flames.

Touya had a fire quirk his flames were blue and were hotter than Endeavors so they did more damage but the drawback of it is he gets hurt every time he uses them.

So when shoto was born having both his parents quirks Endeavor basically said fuck Touya and trained (abused) Shoto to do what he couldn't which was one up All Might.

Izu still trains himself as but not quirk wise which I'll be talking to him about. He does his workouts for his body of course but there's more to it than just working out.

Katsuki is...improving I guess you could say. He doesn't bully Izuku no more he hasn't since that day in the classroom. He's slowly proving himself to be different but I can't just forgive and forget. Although Izu doesn't mind and has forgiven him and says I should too.

"Guys Bakugo is outside he's been here for a while you know" Mom said peeking her head through the door seeing utter chaos...just kidding I was having a meltdown over the girls uniform. A man had to have made these because this skirts barely reach my thighs and the shirts are too tight.

Let me say I've tried on multiple shirts it's like the shirts shrink when you put it on. "What going on?" She asked walking in as I pulled at my hair aggressively. "Look at this it's ridiculous why is the skirt so short and why are the shirts so tight? And why are the socks so long!" I threw my hands in the air then dropped them in defeat.

I plopped down on the bed as a hand and what felt like a brush went through my hair. I'm guessing one of the boys was fixing my usually straight hair after I ruined it from my breakdown. I looked up "thanks Sho" he nodded and continued as I sighed and looked at mom.

"Men are perverts" I scrunched up my nose in disgust thankfully Kiri and Sho didn't get offended. "How about we get shorts to were under the skirt or stockings maybe leggings that way you don't have to wear the socks and you can cover what the skirt doesn't after school?" I ran over and hands my mom tightly.

"Thank you so much mom this was a travesty" she laughed and hugged me back before patting my back. "Now you have to go you don't want Bakugo to explode so you?" she raised one eyebrow as the three of us grabbed our bags and left quickly.

We all know how his temper is aha has no plans on dealing with an angry Katsuki. "It took you long enough" he grunted as we began walking. "Zumi was having a breakdown for 20 minutes" Kiri said as Katsu side eyed me in question.

I huffed before explaining "it's this stupid uniform the skirt barely fits no matter what size I get and their is too tight it's like each dozens and I hate these socks like what if we have a pervert in our class who has a thought kink OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE HAS A SOCK KINK!!??" I panicked me panicking caused the air around us to get colder and ice started to form on the ground.

"Oi! Princess. You're overthinking. We're not going to let anything happen to you." Katsu said as I looked at him then the other two as they nodded causing me to relax.

"You're right as long as you guys are with me I'll be fine I'll totally be fine everything will be okay" I rambled still overthinking because what if there really was a pervert?!

Time skip

"You there get your feet down you are ringing the legacy of our upper class-man that sat in these seats and used these desks before us!" a voice shouted as I looked over stopping my conversation with a Kiri.

Katsu would be the one to have his feet on the desk. "Hah?" He glared at the blue haired stiffed body glasses wearing boy. "What did your old school put a stick up your ass or something?!" I hit him in the back of his head.

"Stop that" I whispered as he shivered from my glare. The two proceeded to go back and forth or whatever then the door opened. In the doorway stood Izuku looking around nervously. He looked at the argument between Katsu well one sided argument and the guy who introduced himself as Iida.

Soon Uraraka came in fangirling over how we were in the same class then popped behind them voice. "If you've come here to make friends you can leave now" Izuku jumped looking behind him on the ground a laid a man with long black hair in a yellow sleeping bag.

And that was when shit hit the fan.