Last Chapter

Recap~Moon princess gives nine moons means nine nights to save Ishita from Shagun's curse of dying.

On the first night, Ishita was cooking without realizing that all stoves were on. Shagun was standing there being invisible. A blast happened and Ishita got injured by it and fell down motionless. Everyone rushed to the kitchen and seeing Ishita's condition, Mrs Bhalla called doctor. Raman took her to the bed and others extinguished the fire. Doctor arrived, checked her pulse and heartbeat. "What happen doctor? Is everything fine?" Raman asked. "Call the ambulance," doctor said. "What has happened? Is she fine?" he asked again. "No, she's dead," said the doctor. Everyone were in shock. Ishita was taken away in an ambulance. Everyone were sad after Ishita's death.

As it was a curse, the event kept repeating for 8 more nights and Raman succeeded in saving Ishita and the curse broke

As it was a curse, the event kept repeating for 8 more nights and Raman succeeded in saving Ishita and the curse broke. Shagun's spirit left after accepting defeat. Simmi and Mihika came back to life miraculously. Everyone hugged them emotionally. Nine months passed by soon, Ishita gave birth to a baby boy named Manish. They all lived happily ever after.

 They all lived happily ever after

The end