9~Pregnant

Ishita woke up the next morning and looked at herself and then at Raman recalling the last night. She blushed clutching the bedsheet around her. On the other side, Shagun appeared there in their room but this time she was invisible, she looked confusingly at Ishita who was still sitting with a bedsheet wrapped around her and then she looked at Raman, she gritted her teeth and got angry. She clutched the curtain tightly in anger. She approached Ishita and tried to wrap her palms around her neck but suddenly she was pushed backwards on the floor with a thud.

"He became hers and she is now safe, I cannot even possess her. Uggghhh, what black magic has she done on him that he doesn't sees anything besides her? First she took away my husband, then my children and now Pihu as well," she said in anger panting heavily but then she got an idea. "So what? I m also no less than anyone, I will disguise as Ishita and go near Pihu and then I will take her with me, snake will also be killed and the stick also won't break," she said and laughed evilly disappearing into thin air.

Ishita went to freshen up. Meanwhile Shagun appeared outside Pihu's room and closed her eyes tightly and recalled Ishita and slowly she took her disguise. She looked at herself, her hands, her clothing and touched her face. She entered inside Pihu's room and smiled looking at her. She sat near her on the bed and caressed her hair. "Aagay dekho, peechhe dekho, daaein dekho, baaein, Gayi kahan yeh nanhi pari isko dhoondo haye, Pyari si gurriya meri gudday ko apnay dhoonday, Sapnay bhi usi k dekhay us se vo sharmaye, Bhaag gayi kahan yeh najanay sau deewarein laang kar, Subha hogai phir bhi hai soi munh pe chaadar taan kar, Is ka or mera dil ka rishta koi nahi tor paaye, Kabhi koi iski khushiyon ko bhi nahi chura paaye, Aankhein iski pyaari pyaari pyaray sapnay dekhay, Chehra iska dekh kar koi bhi khil jaye, Rabb ji se hai dekho iska rishta kitna khaas, Dhoond k lao phir se isko iski?" she sang and asked pulling down her blanket. "Maa ke pass," Pihu said waking up and smiled. "Go, freshen up, you have to go to school, right? C'mon good girl, get up, take bath."

Shagun said as Ishita and Pihu smiled cutely. "Ok Ishi maa, I love you," she said. "I love you too, now go," Shagun said and Pihu got down the bed and went to the washroom. Shagun smiled coming to her real form. Suddenly she noticed the door of the room opening and she disappeared quickly. Real Ishita came and saw that Pihu wasn't there, she heard the water sound and understood she is bathing and so she went from there to make breakfast for her. After sometime, she heard Pihu call her. She smiled going to her room and went inside the washroom. "Baby."

She said and saw her in the bathtub with lathery water around her. "Don't be in the water for much time, come out soon," Ishita said and splashed water on her and she laughed childishly. "Ok Ishi maa," she replied and she too splashed water on her, Ishita laughed. "Bas bas enough beta," she said while laughing and didn't notice the towel falling down and floating in the air out of there. She turned and saw that the towel wasn't there anymore. "Shoot, where did the towel go?" she asked and slapped her forehead and turned to Pihu who was busy playing in the bathtub.

She was making the toy rubber duck float in the bathtub. "Old McDonald's had a farm, eeya eeya oh, and cluck cluck here and cluck cluck there, eeya eeya oh," Pihu sung. "Pihu, I did bring the towel, right?" Ishita asked and Pihu nodded while singing. "I will go and bring another," she said and went out to search for towel and made her bed, Shagun's reflection in the mirror went unnoticed by her which went floating away towards the washroom. Suddenly Pihu came out running from behind and scared Ishita. She startled.

Her tummy collided with the bed's wood. She held her tummy in pain. "Aahhh," Ishita said and sat on the bed in pain. "Ishi maa what happen?" Pihu asked worriedly. "Nothing, it's just paining a little," Ishita replied and made her ready after drying her hair. They did breakfast and soon Pihu went to school. Later that day, Ishita felt as if her head was spinning. She held her head and began to walk towards her room and as she approached the bed, she fell unconscious. After sometime, it was Raman's time to come home and he called out for Ishita but got no response.

He went to their room and saw her lying unconscious near the bed. The bag fell from his hand and he approached her and shook her. "Ishita," he said shaking her a little and got her to bed. He called the doctor and after sometime he arrived and checked Ishita. "What's it doctor? There's nothing to worry about, right?" Raman asked. "No nothing at all, just a good news, your wife is pregnant," doctor said and Raman smiled. Later Ishita woke up and Raman blurted out the news to her. She hugged him getting over excited and happy.

Ishita went to Pihu to tell her the news but she stopped in her tracks hearing her own voice from Pihu's room and Pihu talking. She slowly opened the door and widened her eyes as she saw another her in Pihu's room. She looked on cluelessly and widened her eyes as she realized that it was Shagun in her disguise. She entered inside and saw that Pihu's thread wasn't there in her hand. She saw it was fallen and picked it and went to Pihu in fast speed and made her wear it. Pihu lost her senses seeing two Ishita.