8~Make Me Yours

She saw it was Shagun, firstly she passed a smile at her but then she came to Pihu faster and faster. It wasn't her dream right now but reality. Pihu got scared and started running upstairs. "Ugh nahi Shagun aunty... Please mujhe mat maaro, jao," she said running upstairs looking back again and again. She went to Ishita and Raman's room and kept her hand on the knob and turned it but it was locked. "Ishi maa! Ishi maa! Papa! Open the door! Ishi maa!" she said knocking several times and on getting no response, she pulled away and went to the pillar.

She peeped to see if she is still there and she saw her glimpse and again went to IshRa's locked door again. "Ishi maa!" she shouted and about to knock again but this time she came out before that and Pihu hugged her immediately. "Ishi maa, again she came, she's really scary," she said cryingly. Ruhi, Adi, and others too came out. Ishita looked at Ruhi and Adi. "Ruhi, Adi, go see, who's downstairs? Who's scaring her? Please go and see," she said to them and both went downstairs but saw no one but the doll.

They both looked at each other and picked the doll. They went upstairs with the doll. "Ishi maa, we only got this doll, no one's downstairs," Ruhi said showing her the doll and Pihu hugged her even more tight. "This doll is the one who comes again and again, she was flying in the air, when I went downstairs, she fell, and then Shagun aunty ce to me really fast, I m very scared," Pihu said. "Ok fine, Ruhi keep this doll in the store room," Ishita said to Ruhi and looked at Pihu.

"Come sleep between Ishi ma and Papa today," she said lifting her and went to their room with Raman. She laid her in the middle and Ishita and Raman laid at her either sides and slept peacefully. Next day, when Pihu had gone to school, Ishita and Raman called a Pundit who looked around their house. "Her daughter's love made her come back here, she will go only after she takes her," he said. "She's mine and Raman's daughter, she's not Shagun's daughter," Ishita said losing her cool. Raman calmed her down.

"Yes but she came back by Pihu's love only," said the pundit. "There must be a way to send her back," Raman said. "There is a way but no alive person can stop her, we may need someone equally strong as her," pundit said. "What if Pihu starts to hate her?" Raman asked. "She already started to hate her, right? Keep her in front of you only, right now she's in school, right? Tie some raksha dhaga so that Shagun can't do anything," pundit said handing them a thread. "Thank you," Raman said. Later, Pihu came back from school and Ishita took her to the room. "Ishi ma brought a gift for you," Ishita said.

"Gift? Where's it?" Pihu asked and Ishita showed her the thread. "I don't want it," Pihu said. "But it will protect you from the crocodile," Ishita told her and smiled tying the thread on her arm. "Crocodile?" Pihu asked totally confused. "Shagun, that abshaguni Shagun," Ishita told her and she giggled. "Ishi ma you are very funny," she said and Ishita smiled. "Go play," Ishita said and Pihu ran away. Later at night, Pihu was sitting with Ishita and Raman playing with her toys when Pihu saw Shagun about to come to her but she fell back by some force.

"Ishi ma, Shagun aunty came, abshaguni Shagun, he he he! She can't come to me because of this raksha dhaga, abshaguni Shagun, abshaguni Shagun, hahaha! How cool na papa," Pihu said in a teasing way. "Yes very cool, Shagun become abshaguni," Raman said and the trio laughed. "Pihu if you won't take off this thread, I will harm your Ishi ma and Papa, already I took away your Simi bua and Mihika mausi with me, if you want to save them, you will have to take it off," Shagun said. "Why are you poking your nose in our matter? Go!"

Pihu said angrily. "Pihu!" Shagun shouted angrily. "Shagun! Just stop it," Ishita said loosing her cool. "Yes, how dare you come here?" Raman said. "You couldn't take care of Ruhi and Adi when they were small, why are you after our Pihu now? Stay away!" Ishita said. Shagun came forward about to attack her but Pihu took off her thread and threw it on Shagun and she felt as if she will burn right there, she let out an ear piercing scream and disappeared. Pihu tied the thread again and smiled at IshRa hugging them tightly. "I love you mumma papa."

"Why did you take off your thread? What if she would've harmed you?" Ishita asked. "What if she would've harmed you both? I love you both and can't live without you, I want to say something to you both," Pihu said and Ishita and Raman smiled gesturing her to say. "Mummy daddy mummy Daddy, I love you, I love you, see the baby crying, see the baby crying, just for you, just for you," Pihu sung in a poem style and they both got emotional and hugged her. Later they all were sleeping but IshRa were awake thinking something.

"Raman," she whispered. "Hmm?" he answered. "Shagun can come in between us too, but she won't harm me if you make me yours, Pihu is safe, but I m unsafe," she said and he giggled turning to her. "If you would've said without making excuse, then also I would've done that," he said and they smiled leaning closer and closer and shared a kiss. He traced his hand on her arm and pulled her close kissing her neck and his hand travelled to her back and he unzipped her night dress and she turned her back towards him, he kissed her back and it continued for the rest of the night.