10~Good Spirits

Pihu lost her senses seeing two Ishita and collapsed on the bed. Ishita took the sacred thread and tied it on the fake one making her scream. "I won't spare you all! I will come back!" She promised and vanished. Ishita tied the thread on Pihu's arm and took some water and sprinkled it's droplets on Pihu's face, she woke up and hugged Ishita. "No worries, she went," Ishita assured and Pihu felt relaxed. Shagun viewed them being invisible and boiled in anger. "Be happy as much as you want, but I also vow to destroy you all," she said to herself.

*************SPLIT**************

Later, everyone celebrates for Ishita's pregnancy. The cake was brought, Raman held her hand to cut the cake.

Shaam bhi koi, jaise he nadi
Leher leher jaise beh rahi hain
Koi ankahee koi ansuni baat dheeme keh rahi hai
Kahi na kahi jaagi hui hai koi arzoo
Kahi na kahi khoye huye se hain main aur tu

Ke boom boom boom para para
Hain khamosh dono
Ke boom boom boom para para
Hain madhosh dono
Jo gumsum gumsum hain ye fizayein
Jo kehti sunti hain yeh nigahein
Gumsum gumsum hai yeh fizayein hain na

Shagun looked at the duo being invisible, her gaze went on the cake and she grinned. She does a spell on the cake because of which worms start to come out. Ishita saw it and screamed and closed her eyes hiding her face in Raman's chest. "Holy crap! How the hell did this happen? This cake was freshly made in our own house, how is this possible?" Raman said. "I will throw this cake," Toshi said and took the cake and went. Raman took Ishita with him. Everyone retired to their rooms. Raman comforted Ishita who felt dizzy seeing the worms, she sighed.

*************SPLIT**************

IshRa were sad, Pihu saw this. "My Ishi ma and papa are sad because the celebrations couldn't happen, but I know who's behind all this, and I also know how to avenge the one who did this," Pihu said to herself and went to her room and opened her cupboard and took out Shagun's pic. "I know you have done all this, and you will have to come in front of me, you're somewhere near, I know, come in front else I will throw this last memory of yours away from me forever," Pihu said angrily.

Shagun came. "Pihu my bacha," she said happily but Pihu blasted at her. "Be away, don't come in between my parents, a new baby is coming for me, I don't want you but Ishi ma," Pihu said angrily. Shagun got angry. "I gave you birth and not her that you forgot me," Shagun said and Pihu looked on. "They filled your ears against me, I kept you in my womb for nine months, Ishita's womb is not even capable of keeping a child in it, you know why? Because she has the habit of stealing, she stole my husband, Adi, Ruhi, and you."

Shagun said and Pihu got angry. "Mind your tongue, and if you kept me in your womb for nine months so that also doesn't matters, I have only one mother, Ishi ma, I am her blood," Pihu told her. "I will kill her like Mihika and Simmi," Shagun said in anger. "How could you? You killed them and sent Ishi ma to jail, you forced me to keep my mouth shut, because of you I was about to lose her, you claim me your daughter but why? I only took birth from your womb but my moral values are of Ishi ma," Pihu said angrily.

"Aapka koi gunn nahi hai mere andar," Pihu said and Shagun went unhappily. Pihu joined her palms and prayed to God. "Oh God, please be with us, don't let the evil come in between us," she said and realized that Mihika and Simmi died because of Shagun and even after knowing , she remained quiet. She went to IshRa and knocked on the door. Raman opened the door. Pihu went inside and sat beside Ishita. "Ishi ma I m sorry, because of my carelessness, you went to jail," she said and hugged Ishita who got confused and looked at Raman, he came there.

"What happen beta Pihu? Tell from the beginning?" Raman asked and Pihu broke the hug. "Papa I saw you both sad and confronted Shagun mumma, and she herself confessed to me that she was the one to kill Mihika
mausi and Simmi bua, Ishi ma kept calling me and told me to speak up but I remained quiet and she went, Ishi ma, papa, I m sorry, I have realized your worth in my life Ishi ma," Pihu said and IshRa got touched by her words and they had a group hug.

"No beta, it was her fault, stop crying, go play, don't get into all this, we elders will take care of it," Ishita said and Pihu went from there. IshRa decided to call Pundit to call some good spirits to make Shagun go away and till then, Ishita slept for a while, when she woke up she walked to Pihu's room and caressed her hair but then wrapped her palm around her neck. Raman came and kept her hand on her shoulder and she startled. He said pundit is about to come. She nodded and went staring at sleeping Pihu. Raman woke up Pihu.

*************SPLIT**************

Pundit came and immediately the procedure to call good spirits was started. The pundit lit some candles, took a sigh and leaned back in the chair going in a deep trance. After a lot of time, the procedure ended. Everyone were sitting with eyes closed, the pundit told them to open their eyes and two figures from the light appeared in front. "Mihika and Simmi," Ishita said getting emotional and hugged them. Pihu too hugged them. Everyone hugged them and were so emotional that they forgot that they weren't alive.