Chapter One: Shadows In The Night

The men stood still as the Lycan turned around, with their friend's head in it's snout. Blood dripping from its long, broad face, it crushes the severed head like a grape. Blood and pieces of the brain spilled on the ground. It stood up with blood dripping from its snout, covering its dark brown fur with blood.
It stood up at 9'3 "at height, with a lean muscular body. It looked at the group with its menacing glowing orange eyes. It then howled, calling for its packmates.

"Oh fuck!"yelled the man. The group started to run, and they split up, The Lycan looks at the apartment, and it sees it pack leader, and it's packmates scaling down the apartment building and jumping on the ground. The pack went to hunt the split up group one by one.As the rain intensified, cloaking their movements.
One man, drenched and disoriented, stumbled into an abandoned playground, its rusty swings creaking mournfully. He sees the Lycan towering over him, but he notices something about its appearance. The Lycan had a slim built, shorter than the previous Lycan he saw at the bush. This one stood at 8'6" at height. Its pelt resembled an orca. It had a
long, average-width face. Its yellow eyes gazed into the man's soul. The man stood still, paralyzed with fear as the Lycan towering over him, The lycan raised its left hand and retracted its claws.

"P-P-Please, don't kill me," begged the man. The Lycan stopped at that moment feeling sympathic towards the man. It lowered its left hand down, but it went back to its bloodlust, raised its hand, and slashed at the man, disfiguring his face.
In another part of the neighborhood, a pair of Lycans ambushed a second man, their primal snarls echoing through the rain-soaked streets. Desperation etched across his face, he fumbled for a makeshift weapon, but the relentless assault of the Lycans proved overwhelming.A third man, soaked to the bone, sought refuge in a dilapidated house. The creaking floorboards beneath his trembling feet betrayed his position. Unseen eyes tracked his every move as he ventured deeper into the forsaken dwelling, the oppressive darkness concealing the imminent danger.

The last man stopped by the stop sign, catching his breath after running for 15 minutes.He turned around to make sure the Lycan didn't follow him. He started to smile as he had thought he escaped imminent danger.Suddenly, he heard a loud growl coming behind him."Oh fuck me," he said to himself. He slowly turned around, and all the hopes of him escaping imminent danger were shattered upon seeing the pack leader behind him.
He looked up at the pack leader with terror in his eyes.The Lycan's eyes, void of humanity, bore into his soul. In that chilling moment, the night bore witness to the struggle between man and beast, the scent of fear mingling with the metallic tang of blood with clawed hands. Panic etched out the man's face as he felt the crushing grip tighten around his skull. The cold, primal strength of the creature overwhelmed him.
Blood started to trickle down the man's cheeks as his skull started to tighten from the strength of the Lycan. His eyeball popped out, and the man let out an excruciating scream. The pressure on the man's head intensified, and his world blurred into a nightmarish haze.
The Lycan, with all his strength, crushed the man's skull, his blood splattered on its jet black pelt.
The Lycan let go of him of the man and watched as his lifeless body dropped.

It looked at its bloody hands and saw the lifeless man on the ground with pieces of his brain and his eyeball on the ground scattered. It felt remorse after killing the man. It went down on its knees, looking at its bloody hands
one more time, and it let out a howl, calling all of its packmates to it.
It stands up and looks up at the sky, while the rain hits its long, broad face and its muscular body.Amidst the relentless downpour, it stood alone, it's fur drenched. The haunting howls of the pack echoed through the night, a chilling reminder of the choices he had made.

As raindrops cascaded from his fur, its blue eyes were fixated on the distant horizon. The scent of wet earth mingled with the metallic tang of blood, a potent blend that mirrored the conflict within him.

A sudden rustle disrupted the rhythmic patter of rain. A figure emerged from the shadows, a ginger-pelted female Lycan. Her steps were silent, but the intensity of her gaze spoke volumes. In a seamless dance of nature, she shifted back into her human form, her hair clinging to her skin.

"Arvan," she spoke, her voice a melodic blend of concern and understanding. It looked back at her, shifting back into its human form."Yes, Elle?" he spoke in a serious and stoic tone."Did you come to check up on me?" he asked in a composed and calm tone."May I inquire about the issue at hand?" he asked in a measured tone. He looked at her in a calm manner. He walked towards her and stopped.Arvan looked at her with curiosity in his eyes." Where is the rest of the pack?"

Elle looked up at him, and she saw his dark brown eyes looking down on her.She sighed, her gaze fixed on the distant abandoned playground." They are at the abandoned playground, feasting on the dead corpses."

Arvan nodded."I see. Come, let us regroup with the rest of the pack."

Arvan and Elle transformed into their wolf form and went to regroup with the rest of the pack.