Chapter Ten: Club Utopia

The pack, now in their wolf forms, traveled towards Quebec, their fur glinting in the moonlight. Arvan and Sahil ran side by side, their telepathic connection allowing them to converse silently as they moved through the night.

"Sahil, we have to remain cautious when we reach Club Utopia. The Lupus Daemonium could be watching."

"I understand, Arvan. We'll approach with care and gather the information we need."

The distance to Quebec seemed to blur as they approached their destination, anticipation, and tension growing with each passing moment. The pack knew they were heading into the unknown, and Arvan and Sahil, in their wolf forms, maintained their telepathic connection as a symbol of their unity and determination.

The pack arrived at Club Utopia, a dimly lit establishment shrouded in an aura of secrecy and mystique. As they reached their destination, the members shifted back into their human forms, their presence blending with the crowd of clubgoers.
Arvan turned to his pack with a stern expression. "Remember, everyone, keep a low profile. We don't want to draw unnecessary attention. Stay vigilant and await our signal."

The pack members nodded in understanding, dispersing through the club, maintaining a watchful eye on their surroundings.

Arvan and Sahil make their way deeper into the club, weaving through the crowd. The low hum of conversations and the pounding music surrounded them as they sought out the informant who held the key to the information they needed.

Their mission had brought them to this enigmatic place, and they were determined to make the most of this meeting at Club Utopia, where secrets and alliances awaited in the shadows.

Kim, Elle, Seklani, and Tristan found a spot by the bar and ordered their drinks, blending in with the crowd at Club Utopia. The pulsating beat of music and the dimly lit surroundings created an atmosphere of vibrant intensity.As they chatted and sipped their drinks, a drunken clubgoer staggered over, his judgment clouded by alcohol. He directed racial insults toward Kim, his words fueled by ignorance and hate.

Kim's temper flared, her eyes shifting from their usual shade to a striking turquoise, a telltale sign of her Lycan nature.Her body tensed, and it was clear that she was ready to respond with deadly force, but before she could act, Tristan intervened, his voice calm but firm. "Kim, remember what Arvan told us. We're here for a reason. We can't afford to draw attention or get into unnecessary altercations."

Kim's eyes met Tristan's, and after a tense moment, her gaze softened, and the turquoise hue slowly receded. Her eyes returned to their normal color, and she took a deep breath, regaining her composure.

The drunken clubgoer, oblivious to the volatile situation he had narrowly escaped, stumbled away, leaving the group to resume their mission. The reminder of their purpose and Arvan's instructions had diffused a potentially dangerous situation, allowing them to focus on their goal.

As they continued their watchful vigil at Club Utopia, the pack members knew that their actions here could shape the course of their mission, and they were determined to remain discreet and avoid unnecessary confrontations.

Alexis, Isabela, Elle, and Maximiliano sat on the plush couches in Club Utopia, enjoying their drinks and conversations, and the lively atmosphere of the club continued around them.Isabela's raven-black hair cascaded down her shoulders as she leaned back on the velvet couch, sipping her cocktail, her eyes glistening in the dim light. A boisterous clubgoer, emboldened by liquid courage, couldn't resist the urge to catcall her.

"Hey there, sweetheart! Looking fine tonight!" he hollered, a lecherous grin on his face. Isabela remained composed, ignoring his advances.

But the clubgoer, fueled by misplaced confidence, approached her, invading her personal space. Elle, her loyal friend, wasn't about to let this slide. "Back off," she warned him, her voice sharp and commanding.