Ch. 49 || Failed Attempt

Trigger warning
- Sexual Harassment

Lucien 🍂

"Isn't that your sister in law?" Nikoi speaks from my left, his voice is raised due to the loud music of the club.

My eyes had been pinned at Thora ever since she stepped in the club, looking sexy as hell. She got on the dance floor instantly and I got to watch her body swaying at the beat. I sip on my drink without blinking an eye away from her. She hasn't noticed me yet.

I nod to Nikoi's question.

"Damn, she is hot." He compliments her, making his nefarious intentions clear.

"Keep your eyes off her. She is mine." I warned him.

Not now, but she will be mine soon. Very soon.

He shrugged his shoulders and sat on the bar counter with the other friends. They laugh at their own jokes as I stare at Thora. "Under the Influence" by Chris Brown Plays on the speakers.

I don't know if she can feel my stare on her skin or not, but even if she did, she is not making it obvious. She and her friends are dancing together, Thora's dress is pushed up a little more by the stretch of her body at her moves, revealing just too much of her. My cock hardens in my pants.

Her friend– Caroline drags her to the bar, right in front of me and when they are ordering the drinks, Thora notices me. Her eyes meet mine and I want to forever lock this moment and dwell in it whenever I want.

"You?" She reacts with absolute disgust in her tone. We'll soon change that too. It's been a long time since we last met. I was busy preparing things to get her back to me, just a couple days more and she will be mine forever. My patience will be worth it.

"Missed me?" I wink at her.

Her smile twitches before she speaks. "Not really, I was having a really good time with my husband so there was nothing to make me miss…." She looks me up and down. ".. you."

Agh, I see, her sass still hasn't left.

Her friend giggles at that and my friends gasps with 'boo.' 

The kids in the school bus pulled my uniform and hair. "Your mother left you. She didn’t want you." They say boo-ing at me.

I ignored the acid burn in my chest and didn't let the smile on my face falter.

"I will only have a coke please." Thora says to the bartender.

"Coke? Seriously?"  My other friend Liam asks her.

"I don't drink alcohol." Thora replies. I know she doesn't drink alcohol Because her father used to abuse her when he was heavily drunk. I know her.

"Oh my god, I think my boyfriend found out I'm here." Caroline exclaims suddenly. "Oh no, I– I will just hide somewhere, I can't be seen here. Just wait for me and I'll be back to get you." And with that, she leaves.

Thora's eyes widened and she stayed there stunned when Caroline left. But she looks around the club minding her business and I notice Nikoi secretly going behind Thora.

He gives me a look that says "shhh," with his index finger on his lips. My eyes squinted in confusion and I saw him pulling out a packet of GHB which he mixes in his alcohol then poured that alcohol into Thora's glass. Her attention was in the direction her friend went, so she didn't even notice what just happened.

She is so silly but thankfully, I won't let these people touch her. I want to get her home safely, but the selfish, deprived part of me wants to feel her even in her state like this. So I don't stop when she sips on her drink. Following many other sips, she finishes her drink.