Ch. 53 || Where Is My Wife?

*long chapter*

Cade 🚬

"Just one more time, please." Jessica begged. Her red hair flew in the cold breeze of the night.

This bitch followed me to the Vitalis headquarters.

"You want one more? Huh? Let me show you something." I grabbed her hand sharply and dragged her through the private wing of the headquarters.

A satisfied smile spreads on her face, thinking she is getting what she wants. She couldn't be more wrong.

I see Damien and Lex standing in front of the main office door. Rage fills in Damien's eyes when he sees me bringing someone unknown here.

"Cade, you can't bring an outsider here." Damien says, his tone cold.

"I know what I am doing, step out of my way." I tell him and open the office door.

The bodyguards lined up against the wall didn't stop me even after Damien's command. I own this place too, as much as he does.

Both Lex and Damien follow inside after me. I throw Jessica by the wall and her body slams against it. I take my seat on one of the plush red couches, sitting in the middle of the luxurious but minimalist and intimidating office.

"Is she the one you were talking about?" Lex asks me, looking up and down at Jessica awkwardly.

"Don't ever compare my girl with these whores." I say, without any regret.

That is who she is. I used to fuck around all the time but never once I have fucked a girl twice. And this one here, she fucking followed me to the headquarters. Then I thought, why not show her who I am or what I am capable of?

"If she speaks a word outside..."

"She won't." I cut Damien. He sat beside me, crossing his legs.

When she tries to stand up, I give her a look that says "stay right there" and she quietly settles in her place.

Soon after, the people who were supposed to meet us today entered the room.

Ryan, the one who is under Lucien and very important to him, entered the room with his own bodyguards. You wonder why someone would send their most important person to the enemy but Ryan has information, which we can access only when he walks safely outside.

He took the seat across from us. We don't usually show our faces when having meetings, but there's nothing to hide from Lucien. He knows we are The Hunters.

"I am here to deliver a message." Ryan says, clad in his obnoxious black suit.

"I know what you are here for. Get straight to the business." Damien pins his deadly icy stare at him.

Ryan placed a small white suitcase on the table in the middle. We don't have to worry about it being a threat like a bomb or a weapon because he has entered the room after our special team did all the checks on him. That includes this suitcase.

He clicked the suitcase open and a blue virtual screen opened in the air, followed by technical sounds of connection. Soon after, we see Lucien's face on it. It's a holographic virtual live video call.

Lucien sits on a chair. The background behind him is a pitch black, not even able to decipher between the wall and the air. Only the yellow bulb illuminating on his golden hair. He wore a black turtle neck top. My blood boils at the sight. All I want is his face in my hands as I crush his bones with my bare hands.

"Hope you are having a good time, brother." Lucien says to Damien. Damien's eyes don't flinch, he doesn't go nuts, he stays calm and collected, but I know he is boiling with rage right now.