Chapter 3:Viney problems

"AHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!"

"JAMES!!"

"Ah! *huf* *huf* *huf*." James wakes up with a vine holding him up. "Where am I? And why am I being hold up by a vin—" Before he can finish, the vine breaks, and falls. "Oof! Ugh!" James groans. "Help me!!" James hears a familiar yell faraway, that's starting to get closer. "Jayden!" James yells knowing that voice, and starts run towards where he heard the voice.

"Jayden!" "James!" "Jayden!" "James!" "Jayden!" James than runs into Jayden. "Jayden, where are we!" James says confused. "No time to explain, just run!" Jayden yells. As James runs behind Jayden, he sees a bunch of vines chasing them, and also Jayden holding a double sided axe in his left hand. "Why is vines chasing us and why do have a axe?! James yells confused. "I'll tell you that later, just run!" Jayden yells.

A few minutes later

"*huff* *huff* *huff* I think *huff* we got away from those vines." Jayden says tired. "WHAT IS HAPPENING! WHERE ARE WE!!" James yells confused. "I can answer that first question, but the second one I'm not sure." Jayden says replying to James. "Well tell me why you have a axe!" James asks. "Oh! This axe, my gem started glowing when I was in danger from the vines, and this axe appeared in my hand." Jayden says. "Likes Aydens boomerang." James replies. "Yeah like that." Jayden says. "Oh and check this out." Jayden then slices a vine that's not moving, than the areas near the slice starts to covered by ice.

"Woah." James says. "Anyways we need to get going, we don't know how long until the vines finds us." Jayden says getting up. "So where should we g—" Before James can finish he was picked up by a vine and slammed on the ground "Oof!!" James says after hitting the ground. "James!" Jayden then cuts the vine in half turning it to ice. "Are you o—" But suddenly a rose comes up opens, revealing its gasses. "*cough* *cough* *cough*!" Jayden coughs from the gas. "Jayden!!" James tries to help Jayden, but was shortly stop by Jayden. "No *cough* do— *cough* *cough* don't get in here *cough* *cough*!!" Jayden says stoping James from getting into the gas. "What should I do than?" James says confused. "*cough* *cough* *cough*!!" Jayden continues coughing. Then James starts thinking *What do I do Wh—!!* Suddenly James sees a yellow light at the side of his eye. "What?" James then turns around and sees nothing. "Your gem *cough* *cough*!!" Jayden coughs out. "Umm?" James then reach's for his gem, feels something, and takes it out revealing a yellow mace shaped like a octagon. "Woah! But what am I supposed to do with this, hit the gas." James then swings at the gas by accident, and causes a strong wind to blow through the gas, and destroys the rose causing the gas to stop.

"Well that just worked." James says surprised. "Are you ok Jayden." James asks while running towards Jayden. "Yea— *cough* I'm *cough* *cough* fine." Jayden says getting used to the air again. "I guess I also have a weapon.... Ummm. Oh, I have a idea!" James exclaims. "What's your idea?" Jayden says.

12 seconds later

"This is a terrible idea!!!!" Jayden yells, running behind James, that is swinging his mace at the gassy roses. "Yeah but it's working. And plus I'm doing all the work." James says looking back at Jayden. "Wrong, you missing half of them, I'm taking care of them! Wait!!" Jayden then stops abruptly. "What are yo—? AAAAHHHHHHH!!" Before James can also stop, he falls into a hole of vines. "James!!! James!!! Jameeeeessssss!!!!!" Jayden yells into the hole. "I'm fine!! When I was falling some vines lighten my fall...... a little." James says. "Ok. Just stay there!" Jayden says nervous. "Hey Jayden I see a big rose." James says while walking towards it. "What get away from it, it might spew out more gas!" Jayden yells into the hole. "To late I'm already near it, and plus it would have attacked me already." James says correcting Jayden. James then sees a light rose pink gem in the middle of the rose. "What t- AHHH!!" James then gets grabbed by a vine, and tossed around. "James, are you ok!!" Jayden yells. "I'm *huff* fine." James says smashing the vine with the mace.

"What happened!?" Jayden asks. "Ummm." "James what is happening?!" Jayden yells again into the hole. "Jayden, there is a problem." James says while look at a bunch of roses popping up. "What do you mea—" Jayden was then cut off by a red gas exploding out of the hole. "*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*!!" Jayden starts coughing from the gas. "James!!! Are you there!!!" Jayden yells even more nervous. "I'm *huff* *huff* fine *cough*." James says tired and bruised. James the. Starts thinking. *That last attack was more like an explosion then gas. If I didn't spin to block the gas, like a tornado, I would be died. Right now whatever is attacking me, is stronger. But I think I know what is attacking me.* James then looks at the big rose, and looks at its stem, that is connected to this place. "Bingo." James then sprints towards the rose, but vines starts surrounding him, James jumps up, starts spinning, and causes what looks like a tornado surround him. The vines starts getting spun around James, and gets ripped from where they were. James then stops spinning, and swings his mace down, but before he could the rose sends out a compressed gas, cutting James across his chest, stopping James attack making him drop to the ground. "Shoot." James says while falling to the ground. Vines then starts to surrounding James again, but before they can get closer, a figure drops down from the hole, right when they get close to the ground, ice covers everything in the room, even freezes parts of James body, this causes the vines to redirect towards the rose, and covers the rose with the vines. "James you ok?!" The figure then walks out of the icy mist, revealing Jayden.

"Jayden, finally!" James yells stuck in Jayden's ice. "James!!" Jayden yells, but then the iced vines, breaks, and shoot towards Jayden. Jayden then ducks, and cuts the vines above him. "Jayden you have to get that rose!" James yells to Jayden. "Ok!" Jayden then makes a full blown sprint towards the rose. The rose then points towards, revealing its light rose pink gem, and then shoots out the compressed gas at Jayden, cutting his cheek, but Jayden doesn't stop running. "Come on." James says both talking about Jayden and himself trying to get his mace. Jayden gets close enough to try to takeout the gem. But When he try's, vines starts to grow around his arm. "Ugh." Jayden tucks at his arm trying to free his arm. "Almost.... There!" James then grabs his mace, throws it at the rose, this causes the rose to be detached from it stem, this allow to free his hand, and takes out the gem.

"We did it!" James yells still stuck in the ice. "Yeah *huff* *huff* now how do we get out of here?" Suddenly a blue glow appears from a dark part of the place. "You hey it's that crystal thing from our house that transported us here!" James says using his free hand to point towards it. "Well that can help a lot." Jayden says getting up with the gem still in his hands, a blue bubble then appears around it, and then the gem gets covered by light. "What the?" The light starts to disform the bubble making it look like it's going to pop, but then bubble disappears. "That was weird." Jayden says confused. "Hey can you help me out here?" James says, snapping Jayden's attention towards him. "Oh yeah." Jayden then picks up James's mace and starts smacking the ice with it. "Ow! Ow! Ow ow ow!" "Can you stop moving?"

—————————————————————————-

Sorry this chapter toke so long school got me demotivated, and I was sick.

Chapter four will be focused on Jeaena, Aron, Ayden.

Bye bye