Chapter 6: Flying buddies

"🎶hum hum hum hum hum🎶" we start with Ayden humming a tune and opening the door out of the house, with a bike in hand. "🎶hum hum hu—!" Ayden was then cut off by a large shake from the Earth, and causing Ayden's bike to fall down the stairs. "Oh shoot!" Ayden then starts to run after the bike. "It can't be earthquakes, they happen too often." We cut to Jayden questioning the shakes, with James, Jeaena, and Aron with him. Ayden then finally reaches his bike. "Oh! Hey Ayden." Jeaena says greetings Ayden. "Hey guys." Ayden says greetings back. "Are you riding your bike... in the sand?" James questions. "When did you even have a bike?" Aron also questions. "Don't worry about it. I'm just going for a ride." Ayden says nervous. "Ok? Have fun." Jayden says suspicious, but soon leaving to the house. As soon as all of them leave, Ayden gets on top of his bike, and starts to move it with some struggle. "Coooommmeeee oooonnn! Oh!" Ayden then sees a girl with glasses, and a long skirt, reading a book. "Perfect." Ayden whispered, as he gets of his bike. "Smooth rude." Ayden says, turnings to see if the girl noticed. "Top speed." Ayden says, again turning around. "Hand breaks." He says, turn around for the third time. "Maroon red finish, with a tiger bell." He says, ringing the bell. "I bet a lot of kids woul— woah!" As Ayden was about to get on the bike, he falls with the bike, getting the girls attention. "I-I u-uh. Ahhhhhhh!" Ayden then runs away from the girl to the house, opening the door, and closing it. "Huff huff huff." Ayden then opens his eyes to see Jayden, James, Aron, and Jeaena looking at Ayden near the window. "Where you spying on me!?" Ayden asks embarrassed.

"Yes bu—" Aron was then cut off by James. "Looks like someone has a crush. Ha ha hahahaha!" James says teasing. "Why not just ask her on a date?" Jeaena says also teasing. "I don't like her like that!" Ayden yells. "I was just trying to be friends with her." Ayden says embarrassed. "Yeah sure. From what I saw down there looked like love." Jayden says. "That's because you guys ruined by grove!" Ayden says. "Your grove?" Jeaena questions. "Yeah my friendly grove. My friendly grove is better when no one is watching." Ayden says. "Ok?" Aron says a little confused. "Now I'm going to try again but you guys can't watch." Ayden says while going to the fridge, and opening the freezer to take out a glow bracelet. "Now don't come outside till I tell you guys to." Ayden says, before closing the door. "Hi, my name is Ayden, what's yours? Hi, my name is Ayden, what's yours? Hi, m—" As Ayden was practicing, another shake happens, causing a big rock above the girl to fall. "Hi! I'm Iyden!" But before it could hit the girl, Ayden runs towards her, his gem glowing, grabs her, and. "What's your name?" Ayden saves her by growing two pink wings, and flying her out the way. "I'm Connie." The girl replies, revealing her name. "That's a nice name." Ayden says. "Wait. My book! I need to give it back to the Libary tomorrow." Connie says nervous. "Your book? Oh! It's right hereeeee. AHHHHHHHHH! How are we in the sky!" Ayden yells with fear.

"Wow, Beach city is pretty beautiful up here." Connie says, surprisingly calm for how up they are. "That's nice! But how do we get down!" Ayden yells. "You don't know how to fly down?" Connie questions. "No! I never had this happen to me!" Ayden yells, holding tightly on the girl, for both comfort, and to keep her from falling. "For your first time flying you're doing pretty well." Connie encourages. "It's not me, it's like these wings have a mind of their own." Ayden says, before the wings make him turn to right. "Woah!" Connie says at the sudden movement. "See!" Ayden says. "How do I steer this?!" Ayden says. "Watch out for that water tower!" Connie yells, warning Ayden. "Wait what!" Ayden then try's to steer both of them away from the water tower, which was somewhat successful, with only his right check connecting with the water tower. "That was a close one." Connie says. "Y-yeah." Ayden says nervous. "Are you ok?" Connie asks. "Yeah, just you're a little heavy. I'm not calling you fat or anything jus—" Ayden was cut by Connie reassuring him. "No I understand, for a person your strength it would be hard to carry another person." Connie says. "Uh.... Yeah...." Ayden says, putting up a fake smile. "Oh! Hey there's a pretty close hill near us, I could put you on it an—" Ayden was then cut off by another shake that causes the tower to start to tilt. "The water tower!" Connie yells. "If it falls it's going to poor water into beach city!" Connie warns. "I have a idea!" When Ayden got above the hill he put Connie on it. "Push me towards the water tower." Ayden says. "What?!" Connie yells, looking at him like he's crazy. "Just trust me." Ayden says, and Connie gives in, pushing him towards the water tower. But the aim was a little off, causing Ayden to miss the water tower, but before he can fully miss Ayden grabs on to the railing, causing his flying direction to change towards the water tower, using the nonstop flying to push the water tower up right. "Come ooooonnnn!" Ayden yells, actually pushing the water tower up. Before another shake happens.