Chapter 4: Together breakfast part 1

"Hm. Hmm hmmm. Hm hm. Hm. Hmmm." Ayden is humming while making breakfast, that is made from three waffles, chocolate syrup, popcorn, whip cream, and finally a single strawberry not yet on the very unhealthy breakfast. "Almost....." Ayden then hovers over it with the strawberry in hand, trying to find the perfect spot, and finally puts it in the whip cream, then nudging the top of the strawberry. "Perfect!" Ayden exclaims with joy, while picking up the plate, and rising it to the sky.

"Oh! Hey Ayden what are you doing up so early?" Jeaena says, while coming inside with her hair down, and without her headband. "I should be saying that to you. You woke up earlier then me." Ayden says walking towards Jeaena. "*Gasp* Is that together breakfast!" Jeaena screams with joy. "Yep." Ayden says. Aron then walks in, with worry on his face, while mumbling something . "Aron! Want some classic together breakfast?" Ayden says, raising the plate near Aron's face. "How can just make breakfast when Jayden, and James are gone!" Aron says with even more worry on his face. "They probably just went somewhere. Come on you have to eat, breakfast is the most important part of the day" Jeaena says, trying calm Aron. "I guess you're right. I mean Jayden is know for going on adventures. Anyways get me a slice of that together breakfast." Aron says, starting to be more calm. "Yeah!" Jeaena exclaims. "Wait!" Ayden says while holding up a hand in front of them.

"What!" Both Jeaena, and Aron yells. "It's called together breakfast. And not all of us are together, if we eat it without Jayden and James, then it might as well be called "Almost together breakfast"." Ayden says. "That's stupid! Why do we have to wait for Jayden, he always takes forever to get back!" Jeaena exclaims with a little frustration. "It took an hour and a half to get ready when we were going out." Aron perks up. "Hey you were supposed to be on my side, Aron! And plus you have to look good for every thing." Jeaena says dramatically. "We were going to Fish Stew Pizza!" Ayden yells. "A girl got to look pretty." Jeaena says flipping her puffy hair at Ayden. "Anyways do you know where my headband and hair tie is?" Jeaena says, stretching her the back of her neck.

"Oh, I think it's in the bathroom." Ayden replies. "Thanks!" Jeaena then walks to the bathroom. "Well, i'm going to go find Jayden and James." Ayden then goes to open the door, but before he could Aron stoped him. "Hey, let me help you with that." Aron then takes the cake from him. "Thanks." Ayden then gets a full grab on his crutches. Ayden then opens the door and goes down the stairs, with some help from Aron. Jeaena then comes out of the bathroom, with her hair up, and her headband back on. "I'm back! Guys?"

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Jayden! James! Want some together breakfast?" Ayden yells trying to find them. "Where could they be?" Aron questions. "Um? Oh, I know!" Ayden says. We then start a montage of Ayden and Aron going place to place, starting with the Funland Arcade, with Ayden playing with one of the arcade games, while Aron looks around the place, and mistakenly bumps into Mr.Smiley, getting some chocolate syrup on him. Mr.Similey then says something inaudible most likely something about his shirt and for Aron to get out. The next place is the Beach City Pier, Ayden starts exploring the Pier, and ends up talking to Onion, feeding birds chaps. Ayden then starts a one sided inaudible conversation with Onion, with Ayden likely saying something about if Onion knows where Jayden and James are. Which ends up just causing awkward silence, which caused him to leave.

Ayden and Aron then go to Beach Citywalk Fries, meeting Peedee and asking him about Jayden and James, which leads them nowhere, leading them to the Big Donut. "Uh! No one knows where they went." Ayden then slumps down to one of the Big Donut's tables. "Let's take a break, I'll go in to buy some donuts." Aron says walking to the shops entrance, before being stoped by Ayden yelling. "Wait! What about the together breakfast!" Ayden then picks up, the now dried out breakfast. "Ayden, I'm hungry, we been running everywhere. And I don't think that's edible anymore." Aron said trying to reason with Ayden. "Fine! I'll just find them myself!" Ayden then dramatically picks his crutches, and leaves with the breakfast. "Are you going to order or not?!" A boy inside the store yells.

A few minutes later

"So stupid they don't want together breakfast. I'll show them, once I find Jayden and James, we'll all have best together breakfast ever." Ayden says still complaining about earlier. Suddenly Ayden sees a man drop his wallet and go into a alleyway. "Oh! Sir, you dropped your wallet." Ayden then picks up the wallet and goes after the man. "Sir! Sir! You drop you—." Ayden goes into the alleyway and sees a red smoke come out of the mans mouth. "S-s-sir?" Ayden said nervous. The man then turns around revealing his face, with smoke coming out of his eyes and mouth. "Ahhhhh!!" Ayden screams, dropping to the floor, nearly the breakfast too. The smoke monster then fully comes out of the mans face, the man then drops to the ground passing out.

The smoke monster then charges at Ayden, causing Ayden to put up the breakfast to protect himself. "Don't kill me!!" Ayden screams with eyes still close hopping to not die. When Ayden feels nothing after some time, he opens his eyes to make to see what's happening, and sees nothing but the man on the ground. "What happened? Oh shoot the man!" Ayden then gos to take out his phone, but when he tried to take it out of his pocket, but he couldn't. "What the?" Ayden keeps on trying to free his hand, every try frustrating Ayden, until he turns around and sees the whip cream from the together breakfast shaped like a arm, and grabbing his arm.

"How is that possible!! To be honest this is one of the less weird things that happened this week." The breakfast monster then rises Ayden to the air and slams him down. "Oof!" Ayden yells with pain. As soon as Ayden hit the ground he threw his crutches at the breakfast, causing the breakfast to make a mouth to roar. "*ROAR*!!" The breakfast monster then starts to make a full body. Ayden then picks up the man and try's to get around from the breakfast monster, but gets stopped by a stomp from the monster. "Ugh!" Ayden falls to the ground, from the stomp. "Ayden! Where are you I got chocolate donuts!" Ayden then hears Aron trying to find him. "Aron! Hel—!" Ayden then gets hit by the breakfast monsters hand, hitting him to a wall.

"Ayden! I'm coming Ayden" Ayden then starts to hear footsteps approach where he is. "Aron..." Ayden then pass outs, the last thing he sees is Aron behind the monster. "What the? Ayden!" Aron sees Ayden on the ground, and a man next to him. Suddenly the monster seems to notice Aron, and turns it attention towards him. "*ROAR*!!!" The monster then try's to stomp on Aron with the leg with the plate on, but was stopped by Aron, lifting the leg with the plate, and ripping it off, causing the monster to fall in a pile of whip cream. "That was easy. A little too easy." Aron then takes off the plate and walks towards Ayden and the man. "*ROAR*!!!" The monster then spits out whip cream, Aron blocks it with the plate, and it hardens on it. "It harden?!" Aron yells confused. Aron then sees the breakfast monster absorbing Ayden, and the man. "Hey!" Aron then throws the plate at the breakfast monster, but it got absorbed by the monster.

"Shoot." Aron then feels the whip cream on crawl up his leg. "What the?" Aron then kicks a wall, trying to get the whip cream off, but the whip cream didn't come off. "Shoot!" Aron starts kicking the air to get it off, but it still doesn't work. "Aron...." Ayden mumbled as the whip cream starts to cover more of his body. "Ayden!" Aron sprints towards where Ayden is, doges a swing from the monster, and jumps up to get a big hit to free Ayden. As Aron is in the air his gem starts to glow. Then his hand gets covered by a cyan gauntlet, he then hits it near Ayden, causing the whip cream on Ayden to get off of him. "Woah." Aron says. "Ugh. The man!" Ayden yells, getting back up. "Oh the man." Aron looks around and sees the mans face inside of the breakfast monster. "He's in there." Aron says pointing towards the monster. "What!" Ayden yells. "I think we should get out of here." After Aron said that the monster makes a hand, raises it, turns it into a hammer, hardens it, and slams it down on Ayden and Aron.

__________________________________

I'm going to need two parts for this one 👍