Chapter 5: Cat Fingers?!

"Almost done." Greg and Jayden at wash a car with a giant head on top. "Jayden get the hubcaps." Greg tells Jayden. "I'm hubbin them up." Jayden then starts to scrub the hubcaps more faster. "Hub it good. This a high-profile job." Greg says while hosing the van. "Are you saying that because this mayor Dewey's election van?" Jayden asks. "If we do this right we might get political favors." Greg with joy. "I'm not really sure what that is, but I like it." After saying that Jayden starts and it sprays Greg ."Hahahaha!" "Hahahaha!" Jayden and Greg start spraying each other with hoses and running around. "Hey, hey, hey! I'm not paying you for bonding." As soon as mayor Dewy comes in, Jayden sprays him. "Universe! Control that kid." Dewy says with anger. "What! I didn't spray hi— AH!" When Jayden looks at his hand he sees two cats as his fingers. "Jayden! I'm sorry mayor Dewy. Ugh, this is on the house." Greg says grabbing Jayden's shoulder. "On the house eh. Universe I like the way you do business!" Mayor Dewy then shakes Greg's hand, and then drives away. "*Sigh* You ok Jayden?" Greg asks concerned. "Uh— Yeah! Yeah. I'm fine. I should probably go home now." Jayden says a little perplex. "Ok be safe!" Greg yells still concerned about the boy. "This is the second time." Jayden says remembering the first time it happened.

Two days ago

"So you're saying that you two got teleported to a place made of vines, the vines came to life, and a giant rose with a gem inside tried to kill you." Ayden says trying to understand the situation Jayden and James where in. "Yep." Jayden tells while eating cereal. "Is that also the reason James all bruised up?" Jeaena questions. "Yep." As Jayden goes to take another bite, he misses the spoon, and puts his fingers into the milk. "Dang it." When Jayden takes his fingers he sees all of his fingers as cats. "AHHHHH!!" Jayden falls back into his seat, bringing the cereal with him, breaking the bowl, and spilling milk everywhere. "You ok?" Aron asks before helping him up. "Umm yeah." Jayden looks at his hand and sees just normal fingers.

Present time

"*groan* What is happening?" Jayden starts to think. *I wonder if I could—* "*meow*" Jayden hears a cat next to him. "Hmm?" Jayden then closes his eyes, and imagines the cat and "*meow*!" Jayden then opens his eyes to see the cat. "What was I thinking?" Jayden than puts a hand to his face. "As if I—" Jayden then feels like he's been bit on his forehead. "Ow!" Jayden yelps, and takes his hand off his face. "What was that?!" "*meow*!" Jayden looks around and sees nothing. "*meow*!" Jayden looks down and sees "*meow*!" "What th—" Jayden was then cut off by. "Oh hey Jayden!" Jayden then turns around see Jeaena, and quickly putting his hand behind his back. "How you been?" Jeaena questions walking towards Jayden. "Uh— Umm. Fine!" Jayden says nervous.

"Are you sure? You seem to be hiding something behind you." Jeaena questions. "*meow*!" Soon after that Jayden feels the cat bite his finger. "Ow!" Jayden then reveals his hands from the pain. "Oh my god!" Jeaena screams with joy. "Ummm yea—" "And it's your finger!" "*meow* *purrr*." The cat finger then starts to rub against Jeaena's thumb. "So cute!" Jeaena feels her heart melt. "I guess? But don't you think this is weird?" Jayden says mentioning the what happened the last week. "Jayden, last week we had to fight a giant green centipede, and a giant red eye was falling to earth. If we compare this to the others this is nothing." Jeaena says countering Jayden's point. "Far point." Jayden agrees. "But what should I do now?!" Jayden says. "Hmm? Oh! I have a idea." Jeaena says with a mischievous grin. "Why did I bother to ask?" Jayden says nervous.

—————————————————————————

"Come one, come all! To the amazing cat fingered Jayden!" Jeaena then reveals Jayden, sitting down with a bored look, while keeping the hand with the cat up. "Jeaena are you sure this is a good idea?" Jayden says nervous. "Trust me this is a great idea. We even have our first customer." Jeaena whispers. "Oh! Hey Jayden, hey Jeaena." A blond girl comes up to the stand. "Hey Sadie! Wanna see something cute?" Jeaena asks Sadie. "Sure what is it?" Sadie asks. "Jayden do the thing." Jeaena then move away to show Jayden, the cat finger. "*meow*!" The cat meows at Sadie to get her attention. "Oh my god it's so cute! How is this even possible?" Sadie asks. "I don't know. But Jeaena is using this to get money out of people." Jayden tells her. "Wait what." Sadie says while petting the cat. "That's a dollar for every second you're touching it." Jeaena tells Sadie. "See what I'm talking about." Jayden says. "But I didn't know!" Sadie complains. "That's the point." Jeaena tells snarky. "Ugh! Fine how much." Sadie says. "About 5 dollars." Jeaena tells. "Here." Sadie takes out a 5 dollar bill and gives it to Jeaena. "Thanks!" Sadie then leaves a little angry. "Oh hey Jeaena, hey Jayden!" A boy with what looks to be soggy fries as hair comes up.