11

Taking Liam's hand, Zayn pulls him back from exiting the truck when he shifted to park in their driveway, "Look at me," he commands, the puppy eyes that have remained lost since the restaurant, find their way to the hazel ones, "Don't scare the new skip," Zayn whispers leaning forward to place his lips on Liam's frowning at the lack of movement on the younger ones part.

He takes note of Liam's current state helping the boy from the truck leading him inside. Zayn knew the minute he saw his bonded master the boy's limited composure would be lost and more than likely scare the new skip shitless.

Pulling Liam close to him Zayn's hand makes its way to Liam's mouth muffling his cries, his lips touch the submissive's ear, "I've warned you, you do not want to frighten Master Harry's new skip," knowing Harry wanted to make this one his baby, the last thing he assumed his husband would want is the poor thing to know his older brother had been in subspace for the last fourteen hours and hadn't fully come out yet.

Subspace was truly terrifying for both the skip and submissives if the trip there wasn't planned, and didn't have a guaranteed way back to reality.

Liam crumbles in the hold, he knows putting up any fight would be useless, and threatens to drive him further into subspace, he felt his head coming to the surface of the water he'd plunged into to take himself out of the vile moment with Zayn at dinner when the man mentioned his parents.

It had been a red since he'd been signed with Harry, any thought of them had been treated with indifference until Liam was securely back to himself.

Kissing Louis' forehead, the master tucks him in for his mid-morning nap, the boy doesn't fight it between his sobs to be taken back and not to be left alone, Harry pacing with him until he becomes deadweight in his arms.

Cracking the door, he crosses the hall to the stairs gasping when sees his submissive in his husband's arms, "Liam," he calls hurrying down to the boy who extends his arms to him with a cry.

When the master is within reach the submissive falls to his knees wrapping his arms around the man's legs, he sobs muttering apologies toward him, Harry kneels down collecting the boy in his arms and shushing him, "My good boy," he murmurs, "What could you possibly be sorry for?"

Liam choked out another sob between his gasps for air in a failed attempt to calm himself, he glanced behind him toward Zayn, "F-for," the words couldn't force their way out from the submissive that shook with his sobs, he was crashing hard in his master's arms, Harry sitting on the floor taking the boy in his lap soothing him the same way he did when Liam had a panic attack over having to share a room with Niall four months ago.

Zayn moves from the scene not truly wanting to harbor on the moment, he'd already had his reflecting in the truck on how to be a better master for Liam.

How to move on from the master he had been to Niall.

He greets Jack pulling open the fridge, his eyes flickering to the foreign jug of orange juice in the door, "Jack?" he questions, "Harry had me pick some up, for Liam I believe," the chef informs flipping between the newspaper, "How you seen our newest one?" Zayn asks grabbing the jug and pouring himself a glass, the chef nods clearing his throat, "I'm happy to make you some freshly squeezed-"

"Nonsense, if it's good enough for our submissive, it's good enough for me," Zayn mutters turning the glass upward at his lips and drinking it in one go, wincing at the overly sour taste, "I fucking hate orange juice,"

"Do you think some sleep would help?" Harry asks softly, carding his hands through Liam's messier hair, he keeps the submissive close to him with his back against Harry's chest, the pair not moving from the floor where he'd first seen his Master.

Liam shakes his head not trusting his words, "How about a bath?" Harry suggests, "I gave Louis one earlier this morning-" the submissive gaps at the name turning to meet his master's eyes, "Lo-Lou-"

"Louis," Harry hums, "He's our new skip," Cuddling Liam closer to him he presses a kiss to Liam's hair, "You're going to love him, Lee." the master assures grabbing Liam's hands in his own, "He's nothing like Niall," he adds softly feeling Liam relax at the promise, "I know my boy," Harry muses, he knew part of Liam's trip to subspace was caused by his fear that his bonded masters new skip could be like Niall, a skip that had made it his personal mission to torment the submissive.

"Si-sir?"

"Yes, Lee?"

"I-I'm s-sorry," he whimpers, "I-I couldn't be-be t-that-"

"I don't want you to be that," Harry swears, he stands pulling Liam up with him, "I want you to be my good Lee, like you always are," The submissive nods staring into the eyes of the man he truly worshipped, "Go take a nap while I talk to Master Zayn," Harry commands leading the boy to the stairs sending him up with a kiss to the cheek.

Entering the kitchen Harry scowls seeing his husband had almost finished the entire jug of orange juice he had waiting for Liam, "Are you pleased with yourself?"

Zayn meets his eyes filling his glass up one more time, he titls the jug completely ensuring he has every last drop in the glass, bringing it to his lips with a smirk as he drinks it sighing afterward satisfied.

"Not one bit," he admits bitterly, throwing the jug to the ground, "You," he starts pointing to his husband with daggers for eyes, "You took him-"

"I did what you made me do," Harry growls retrieving the jug, "Jack could you grab another-"

"Sure," the man mutters already sliding into his coat hurrying from the room, he be damned if he had to sit in on one of the Malik's fights again.

Harry throws the jug in the bin glancing over his shoulder at the man, "You let our skip fall in love with you," Harry reminds, "Do you really think of Niall as ours?" Zayn questions hardening his glare, Harry chuckles turning the faucet on from his place at the sink, he turns extending his hand for Zayn's glass, "Is my name signed on the papers?"

"You know it is, it had to be," Harry hums at the answer, Zayn handing over the glass with furrowed eyebrows, "We're married, H,"

"I'm aware," he mutters squeezing soap into the glass lathering it under the water, "I'm also aware that when you purchase an uneducated Skip you don't have to sign your partner's name on the line. They're considered sole property-"

"My name isn't on the fucking paperwork for your new God damned-?"

"It is," Harry cuts him off meeting his firey hazel eyes, "But it can also be removed," Turning the water off he flicks the excess water off the glass grabbing a towel, "You can't take my name off Niall unless he passes his test and you decide to marry him," Zayn rolls his eyes, "H that was never my plan-"

"I don't give a damn what your plan was or wasn't," Harry snarls, "I'm telling you now that there won't be a divorce," placing the glass on the counter once it was dried, the streak-free shine drawls Zayn's attention his look becomes fixated on it as he swallows past the lump in his throat, "Okay,"

"Niall can either submit to the both of us," Harry starts stepping closer to Zayn, his fingers curling around the man's bicep, "Or he can be sold to the next highest bidder," tightening his jaw Zayn snaps his look to Harry, "How's our newest skip?"

"Lovely," Harry hums his look softening at the change in topic, Zayn using this as a power play, takes Harry's chin in his own hand, kissing him, "You're my husband," he reminds, "I don't submit to you,"

The younger husband suppresses a laugh, he flattens his hand along Zayn's shirt with a pursed smirk on his features, "I signed Niall into remission, if you want him out, you will."

...........................................

-FOLLOW-

-VOTE-

-Emma:)-

-Comment-