i. lets get a divorce

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗬𝗢 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡, a fair looking man was sitting at a desk inside of a well-organized office. You wouldn't know if you looked at him, but he was dealing with an internal crisis.

The office he was in was part of a large, tall glass building that had a residence a few floors up. He sat in an office with a glass window that overlooked the bright and buzzing city behind him, it was night so the lights shone brighter and gave Tokyo its tour attraction.

The man himself was turned to face the window, and in the reflecting lights of the city, one could make out the man's appearance. His hair was a natural black color with a streak of neon turquoise in front and was wrapped up in a ponytail. He had an attractive Japanese face and wore a neutral expression, his eyes closed.

The man wore an all-black t-shirt, pants, shoes, and a sweater that hung over the chair. A couple of minutes passed by until he heard the door to his office slide open. In walked a tall, beefy man that wore a black suit and tinted glasses that prevented anyone from seeing through, security.

The sitting man turned his head slightly to signal that he was listening to whatever the security guard wanted to say. Taking the small gesture as permission to speak, the security guard opened his mouth and spoke in a deep baritone voice.

" We have gathered information on Asoka Nakadai and her recent suspicious activity. She has been meeting with a male recently and has spent an abnormally large sum of currency."

The male fully faced the security guard now with furrowing eyebrows, his lips curving into a frown.

" What has she been spending all of that on?"

The security guard continued,

" Things such as expensive clothes, jewelry, and food have all been purchased. She has also been visiting more and more social gatherings, we believe that the man that she has been coming in contact with is becoming more and more intimate with her."

The security guard paused to take a breath.

" The madam had gotten drunk a few days ago and became frustrated with one of our personnel. She hit the servant as they had accidentally spilled some wine on her newly bought dress. The servant-"

The fair man raised his hand in a silent gesture and immediately the guard stopped speaking. Spinning in his chair to look back out at the bustling city the man spoke.

" Thank you for your services, I believe it is time to pay my dear wife a visit."

The fair man then turned to look at the guard, revealing his piercing green eyes that held a ring of gold around the pupils. His lips shifted into a sort of mischievous smirk.

" Don't you think so too?"

Standing up from his chair, the fair man draped the sweater over his shoulders and looked down at his deluxe watch. Without looking at the guard he asked.

" Where is she right now?"

" Earlier she went to a gathering and as of right now is at the recently constructed residence for the Yang Family"

The fair man raised an eyebrow and stared at the guard.

" Yang?"

" Yes, the Yang family that recently gained control over a prosperous company, we have caught images of the Madam hanging out with the eldest son."

The attractive man paused, and after a few seconds of silence, he started chuckling. The chuckle sent shivers down the guard's spine, yet he did not show it. The man began walking towards the guard and towards the door. The guard opened the door for him and walked beside him at an equal pace with another security guard joining them on the other side.