↳ 6 ; 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭 ༉‧₊

♬ What The Hell - Avril Lavigne ·˚₊· ͟͞꒰➳

" All my life I've been good
But now I'm thinking, "What the hell"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about "

౨ৎ ‧˚。⊹

Shu's pov:

If you work hard enough, you get achievements; weather you expect them or not.

Today was no ordinary training day. Though I was focused on getting stronger (as usual), Theodore had made an announcement.

"Shu Kurenai is the new ace of Raging Bulls. Congratulations, Shu."

It was unexpected. The room was silent for a bit before a round of a applause filled the atmosphere. I was overwhelmed, not because I was surprised ; but because I wondered if Minyoung was alright.

I remember when we went to the convenience store yesterday, Dylan told me that she had been the ace and muse three days after she became of a member of the team. It's been a year since then, and I've been the only one to replace her.

In the crowd, I saw Dylan, who had a proud smile on his face. But he wasn't the one I was looking for. My eyes searched everywhere until I found Minyoung. She was leaning on the pillar on the far left, clapping. I couldn't make out what expression she had on her face, but there was this sudden guilt that overtook me. My heart sank, but I didn't knew why.

So far, she's one of the most hard working bladers out there. No matter how much hate she received, she kept going as a blader. Now she's the top female blader and the fastest blader in the world.

And it just proves how strong she is.

After the attention and 'congratulations' we're gone, I went up to Minyoung he went back to doing pilates, which was her workout. She was the only blader here in our team who did pilates, which made her stood out even more. Though, I can't complain. She had the slimmest waist, a very fit and stable body, and was super flexible. I found it amazing how much she's achieved.

"Minyoung.", I called out. She turned to me, with a stoic look. She gave a me a soft smile after a little while.

"Are you alright?"

I asked, gulping my breath as her azure blue eyes peirced through me. She tilted her head to the side, and for some reason, guilt rushed in even more. "What do you mean?", she asked. Her eyebrows furrowed, and I letted out a sigh.

"I'm not trying to rub it in, but are you alright that I took your place as ace?", I asked again, only this time, my tone was more sincere. There was this silence that engulfed the void between us. She stared at me, and I waited for her response. Slowly, the expression on her face turned soft, as if she was melting.

"Shu. I'm totally alright. You did so well these past few weeks, and you really deserve it.", she smiled reassuringly. She chuckled, before shaking her head.

"And I'm very proud that you took my position.", my eyes widened at her remarks. I was used to praise from my fan base, however, as I heard her words, I felt my cheeks burn. I was left there, standing with a gap between my lips, but no words got out. I wanted to say thankyou, but I was lost at thought.

"But that doesn't mean I'll keep going easy on you."

Minyoung walked passed me, and I saw a faint smirk on her lips. She returned to where she was doing pilates and continued with her day. I chuckled at her words, before trying to make the blush on my cheeks disappear. I walked back to the treadmill, and focused on my training.

"I know you won't."

౨ৎ ‧˚。⊹ 

Minyoung's pov:

So when training was finally over, I decided to ditch Dylan and go directly home.

HA.

I'm such a great friend.

I was sleepy. Not like the ditzy head type of sleepy, I mean the 'just let me sleep', type of sleepy.

However, being the most paranoid person I am, I couldn't go to bed if I don't clean myself after a long day at training. So the moment I stepped foot in my home, I immediately went to bathroom and filled my bath tub. My plan was to have a good bath with warm water and maybe take a nap.

When the tub was filled, I had all my energy again, somehow. So I decided to just sit in my bathtub and take care of myself while eating snacks and sweets and watched a movie (legally blonde to be specific).

I pampered myself up, did some skincare and ate cucumbers before finally sitting in bed and scrolled on Twitter.

Ah yes, Twitter.

A place where many celebrities spill tea, where many social issues get addressed and arise, and overall an amazing app to be on.

As I scrolled, trying to find something entertaining, I saw a post from a beyblade whisper account.

"Sol Minyoung and Shu Kurenai spotted in NYC, holding hands, along with Dylan Summers!", the caption read. At the bottom of the post was a picture of when we went to the convenience store after I crossed the street. I still can't believe I actually crossed the street.

I was frozen. Solid to be exact. I forgot about crazy websites being yappers about the life of everyone. I sighed, before checking the comments, guessing what they will be. And I was right. The comments were ofcourse, Shu's fangirls going insane, my fanbse tagging me, and some other fans tagging Shu.

Shit.

This is the best way to send one to sleep.

I grunted, putting my phone down, turning my notifactions off, putting on some calming music, spraying some essential oils, and of course dimming my night light, before trying to put myself to sleep. I tried not to overthink about anything. Spoilers, I did overthink about everything.

Now I'm stuck here, unable to sleep. Please send help.

౨ৎ ‧˚。⊹ 

Word count (excluding playlist and outro):
974 words.