Halloween Shopping (Johnnie Pov)

I know its not Halloween right now, but fuck it. I love Halloween

Me and Jake just finished making a video at Spirit Halloween and trying out the stuff. Its nice to see that Jake looks so much happier right now. He's currently on the floor, laughing his ass off at the bit that I did at the end (Watch Jake's Spirit Halloween video to see what I'm talking about) "dude. I didn't know you can't high five people!" he wheezed, almost out of breath. 

we both were still in our Mermaid man and Barnacle Boy costumes. I reached a hand out to Jake "come on. get up, you're embarrassing me." I joked with him, earning another laugh from him. he took my hand, pulling himself off the ground. Jake looked at me "do you have any plans later today?" he asked all of a sudden. confused, I said. "no, I have no other plans. why?" he looked away "umm I was wondering if you'd like to watch a movie and hang out" He said, nervously. 'why is he nervous?' 

I smiled softly at him. "Sure, Jake. that sounds fun" he smiled back and started dragging me back inside the house, to the living room. "Jake, I'm going to get out of this costume real quick." I said. he let go of my arm and let me go to my room to change in some comfortable clothes. I reached my room and dug through my closet, finding a band tee and some skinny jeans. 'Jake is probably choosing the movie right now' I finished getting In new clothes and walked back to the living room

Once I got to the living room, Jake wasn't there. I sat down on the couch confused. 'maybe he's also getting changed?' I suddenly felt two hands on my shoulders. I flinched, startled and looked behind me. Jake stood behind me in a sweatshirt and pants, carrying blankets and smiling mischievously. "sorry. did I scare you?" I sighed and shook my head at him. "Just sit down." I said, chuckling a bit, patting a spot on the couch for him to sit. he sat down next to me and grabbed the TV remote. he put on a horror movie and relaxed on the couch next to me, pulling a blanket over him

About 30 minutes into the movie

my whole body was shaking. usually I'm fine with horror movies, but this time is different (I don't really watch horror movies, so imagine whatever really scary horror movie you want) I couldn't look away from the screen, my body felt frozen in place, shaking violently* I suddenly felt an arm wrap around me. I flinched and pushed the arm away, scared. I looked up and saw Jake looking at me, with a worried and concerned expression. I relaxed when I saw that it was Just him.

"Are you ok, Johnnie? Do you want me to turn this off and put something else on?" I shook my head. 'I don't want to ruin this for Jake, because I'm being a fucking pussy. "N-No Jake its fine." he wasn't buying it. he paused the movie and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "dude, if you don't like this, we can find another movie." I nodded my head slowly and relaxed in his touch. 

I heard him laugh softly. I just noticed that I leaned my head on his shoulder. my face turned red in embarrassment. "S-Sorry" he laughed again, with a slight tint of pink on his face "It's alright, Johnnie, I don't mind." he smiled. I kept my head on his shoulder, hiding my embarrassed face. Jake started stroking my hair, slowly. I flinched and lifted my head off his shoulder, startled. "I'm sorry. I-I" his face turned a darker shade of red. before I could say anything back to him, he got up off the couch and ran to his room.

Finally finished with this one!

This took longer than what I wanted it to, but it's finally here!!

Hope you guys like this new and improved chapter

Love you guys :)