info

Name- Portgas D Y/nBirthday- January 1Age- 18Dominant hand- (Your Dominant hand)Height- 185cmHomeland- South BlueVoiced By- (Yourself)

Name- Portgas D Y/n
Birthday- January 1
Age- 18
Dominant hand- (Your Dominant hand)
Height- 185cm
Homeland- South Blue
Voiced By- (Yourself)

School

Grade- Freshman
Dorm- Ramshackle
Class- 1:A
Club- Basketball
Best Subject- Physical Education

Appearance

Y/N is a tall muscular young lady with curly black hair. Although they were not blood related, Y/N looked remarkably like her foster brother, Luffy. However, Y/N was more serious looking than Luffy's lighthearted design, and was also taller and more muscular. She also sported rather childish freckles (inherited from her mother). Interestingly, her facial features were almost akin to her biological father Gol D. Roger in his youth without his mustache.

Y/N's tattoos were among her most remarkable, trademark features. She had a tattoo on her back of the Whitebeard symbol-purple bones formed in a cross behind a purple skull with a white mustache-that she described as her pride and joy. She has another tattoo on her upper left bicep that spells "ASCE" vertically. The "S" crossed out is a tribute to Sabo.

Y/N wore a bikini top with an open-front shirt until she received Whitebeard's tattoo - afterwards, she stopped wearing anything over her upper body except her bikini top, other than when on winter or desert islands due to the weather requirements. She wore black boots, black knee-length shorts with an eyelet-studded orange belt, and a blue pouch belted around her left leg. She also wore a short second belt with a large red "A" on the silver buckle over her right hip, but left it unfastened and threaded the free end along the back of her shorts. A dagger in a green sheath hung at her left hip. On Y/N's left arm, she wore a Log Pose and a red and white striped bracelet around her wrist, an orange elbow guard, and her "ASCE" tattoo. She wore a red beaded necklace and an orange hat with two blue smileys, one frowning and one smiling, and a string of red beads sitting above the rim. Two long orange side straps hung down sides of her hat and met at a large medallion of a bull's skull with orange tassels.

History

Portgas D Y/N, born as Gol D Y/N and nicknamed "Fire Fist" Y/N, was the biological daughter of the late Pirate King, Gol D. Roger, and Portgas D. Rouge, as well as the sworn older brother of Luffy and Sabo. Y/N was adopted by Monkey D. Garp, as had been requested by Roger before his execution. Y/N was captain of the Spade Pirates before being recruited into the Whitebeard Pirates and becoming its 2nd division commander. She ate the Mera Mera no Mi, giving her the power to transform into and manipulate flames. After Blackbeard, a member of her division, committed the unforgivable crime of murdering a crewmate and fleeing, Y/N went on a quest to hunt him down. When Y/N finally found Blackbeard, though, a heated duel resulted in Y/N's defeat, allowing Blackbeard to turn her in to the World Government. Worried about her lineage and wanting to make an example, the Marines sentenced Y/N to death, which resulted in the Summit War of Marineford, an all-out clash of powers between Whitebeard's forces and the combined might of the Marines and the Seven Warlords. Y/N was freed, but before she could escape Marineford, she sacrificed her life to protect Luffy from Admiral Akainu.

(A/N: your basically just female Ace with a few minor differences)