Family

"We have arrived," stated Crewell as he pulled into the driveway of a big white house

"We have arrived," stated Crewell as he pulled into the driveway of a big white house. The house has a black roof and the front door was bright red, matching the window shutters. Safe to say you could tell who lived here. I pulled the handle to the door like Crewell had showed me and jumped out of the car. "Welcome to my house, pup."

"Woah, this is much bigger than Dadan's house. Are you rich or something?" I asked as we stepped up to the front door for him to unlock.

"Very," was his only answer as he opened the door. Before I could respond two Dalmatians ran to my feet and started to sniff me. "Don't mind them, they are good dogs. Lady, Fritzi, let the girl come inside before you sniff her."

"It's fine, I like dogs," I lean down to rub their heads before following Crewell into his home with Lady and Fritzi following me. Once inside I sit on the grown for the dogs to sniff me. Fritzi seems satisfied first and locks the side of my face. Lady lays herself across my lap for me to rub her.

"That was quick. Usually, after they've sniffed someone, they go back to their beds or find something else to do." Crewell says in shock. Fritzi seems content after licking my face and trucks themself under my arm. I rub both of their heads and look at Crewell.

"Animals tend to like my warmth, so this isn't to surprising. Although, before I ate my devil fruit, that was a different story." I say with a laugh, then suddenly my stomach grumbles.

Crewell let's out a laugh, "sounds like someone's hungry. How about I order something? Quick and easy," I nod my head at Crewell's question.

"Thanks, I'm fine with anything, really, I'll eat anything," I say, turning my attention back to the dogs who have somehow wiggled their way into my lap together.

Crewell goes off into the kitchen and makes a call. He's apparently ordering Pizza and a Salad. Lady is huffing at Fritzi, I'm guessing he took to much space on my lap for her liking. Fritzi doesn't seem to be bothered by her and stretches out more. Crewell comes back into the living area and sits on a black and white love seat. "So, tell me more about yourself, pup."

I tilt my head, and the dogs decide they have had enough of my lap and wander off. "What do you wanna know?" I stand up to sit on his couch instead of the floor.

"Anything you want to tell me about, your favorite food, your crew, it doesn't really matter," he answers. "It's a good way to pass the time while we wait for the food to get here."

I think for a moment, "I don't have a favorite food, although I did love Thatch's cooking." I decide to start with Thatch, "Thatch was our cook back on the Moby Dick. He was also the 4th division commander. He and I would make fun of Marco behind his back. It was always fun, but Marco always got his revenge. Thatch would also lock me out of the kitchen so I didn't eat all the food." I chuckle a bit remembering the good times we had. "Then there's also Marco, he's Pop's right hand, he's also the first division commander. He's basically the ships mom, don't ever call him that. He gets so mad over that nickname."

I go on and on about different crew members before making it to Pop's. "And then we have Pop's. He's known as Whitebeard throughout the sea's. He's the strongest man in the world. When I first set out on my own, I was determined to beat him and take his title. He ended up recruiting me into his crew, and even after I tried to kill him over and over, he still took me as his daughter." I smiled to myself at the memories.

"Sounds like he really loves you, and in turn you love him," Crewell says softly.

I nod, "As Marco told me, us Whitebeard Pirates don't have families waiting for us. Pop's gave us a home and family. How could we not love him? When I told him about my connection with the Pirate King, his old rival, I expected the worst," I pause before grinning to myself more. "He did what I would've never expected, he said "it doesn't matter who your parents are, we are all children of the sea.""

Crewell smiles at me, "that's something I can agree with. I'm glad you found your family," Crewell says before a ringing sounds out. "Just in time for food." I shot up at the word food. Crewell takes a box and a bowl from someone through the door and makes his way to the kitchen with me on his heels.

Crewell sits the box down on the counter and moves the bowl to the side. "I just got cheese incase there was something you wouldn't want." He grabs the bowl and goes to the table to sit. "You can eat whatever you want of the pizza, and I'll put any leftovers in the fridge. I got myself a salad, so eat to your hearts content.

I didn't need to be told twice, I quickly grabbed two slices and ate them. I felt Crewell staring at me, and I turned to see him making an odd expression. He looked frozen in shock. His fork was half way to his mouth frozen mid air. I raised an eyebrow and shoved another piece in my mouth.

Crewell blinked slowly, "please don't choke." I laughed loudly before shoving another piece in my mouth. Before I could take another bite my head went face first into the pizza.

After a few moments, I pulled myself out of the pizza blinking sleepily. "Oh thank the seven," Crewell said. I looked up to see him worried beside me. I go to grab his shirt but before I can he is already wiping my face clean with a paper towel. "Now I know what Crowley ment when he said you suddenly passed out."

(A/n: did you catch the lady and the tramp reference?)