Questions

"Off with your head!"

I watched as a collar was suddenly summoned around Grim's neck. I felt eyes burning into my back and smirked to myself. Pop's mark was proudly on display for the whole student body to see and I felt nothing but pride.

"MYAH?! What are you doing?!" Grim screamed at the red head. I crossed my arms as the male with glasses made his way to my side.

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately." The red head stated factually, what an... interesting rule? Grim started to complain his magic wasn't working and he was not a cat. "Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now."

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!" Grim shouted, causing some to cackle at his misfortune.

"Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet. The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus." The red head finished and made his way to myself and the one beside me. He placed his hand out for me to shake, "Thank you for your assistance, Miss Portgas. My name is Dorm leader Riddle Rosehearts of Heartslabyul."

I shook my head and waved off his thanks, "it's fine, please call me Y/n, "Miss Portgas" isn't my style."

"Good show as always, Riddle. You're signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy. I've just GOT to have it—ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it." The glasses wearing male chimed in. "Y/n, if you don't mind I have a question or two," He asked slyly.

This guy is sketchy, "kinda bold to ask a lady questions when I don't even know your name. At least buy me a drink first," I answer, smirking.

"Ha! I guess you're right, allow me to introduce myself. I am Azul Ashengrotto, dormleader of Octavinelle and Manger of the Mostro Lounge." Oh? So I might actually get that drink. "Now that we are acquainted, may I trouble you with one question? In return, I will provide you with any drink of your choice upon your first visit to Mostro Lounge." Damn he's good...

"Alright, I'll bite, shoot your question," I comply. Free drink? Sign me up.

Azul grins, "how is it you controlled those flames without the use of your pen?" Pen? That thing Riddle used for magic?

"Simple, I don't have a pen nor do I need one," I answer honestly.

"How is that?," this time, Riddle asks. I think for a moment about how to explain that I'm not from here.

"Yuu! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your-," I have never been more thankful for someone to cut me off. Crowley catches everyone attention simultaneously.

"I've never seen that creature before in my life!" Yuu snaps at Crowley. They've reached their limit, which is understandable given Crowley's personality.

"Oh...Is that so?," Crowley clears his throat, "Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind. ...Someone take this away, please." Grim is then thrown out. "Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms....Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere." I raise my eye brow at that, isn't this important? Why wouldn't a leader come to welcome the newbies?

"And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse." A male with lion ears states.

"Wait a sec... Did anyone even invite him?," Kalim asks. Damn, that's kinda rude..

"If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself," a very pretty boy replies.

"Draconia... Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?"

"So it's true? He really does go to school here?"

"Yikes."

I hear students from the crowd chat a bit and tilt my head with my arms crossed in confusion. "Is this guy a big deal or something?" I mumble to myself and lean against a wall away from most students.

"Ah. Just as I'd expected. I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony." A male with a deep voice spoke from beside me causing me to jump. Where the hell did he come from!? He looked over at me, "my apologies, I didn't mean to frighten you."

"No, no, I was just startled is all," I clarify shaking my head. He snickers a bit before nodding.

"You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub," Azul starts. While I stand there I suddenly feel the world go black.

-------

I shoot up off a flat surface slightly drowsy. I blink slowly before I realize that a male with two toned hair is starting at me in shock. I rub my face before trying to recall what happened.

"Ah, I fell asleep," I say bluntly. The male in his fur coat jaw dropped for a moment before shaking his head.

"We found that out pup. You gave everyone quite the fright, passing out like that," He states. Pup?

"Who are you?," I ask before taking a good look around me, I guess I'm in some kind of medical bay.

"My name is Divus Crewell, I am a teacher here," he explains that after I fell asleep, everyone started to freak out before Yuu explained what had happened. How did Yuu know about that... he told me that I was brought here by Crowley, and he asked Crewell to watch over me.

"Is she awake yet-," ah speak of the pirate and he shall come, "ah, Miss Portgas it is good to see you awake again." I see Crowley has my hat in his hand. "I found this sitting by your gate and thought you might want it, along with these." He then pulled out a copy of my bounty poster and Luffy's. "Would you mind explaining?" He asks but it sounds more like a demand. Crewell takes my hat from Crowley and places it on my head, adjusting it to his liking before waiting for my response.

"I'm not from here," I start, "in fact I really don't know where here is, how I got here, or how I'm even alive."

"How your alive?," the two males ask in sync. I go on to explain that I had died and before I new what happened I woke up and was in the coffin.

"You died? How?," Crowley asked before Crewell hit him in the back of the head, "What was that for!?"

"You can't just ask someone that! Especially a child! Be more sensitive," Crewell scolds Crowley.

"It's fine, really. I was killed protecting my little brother," I say with unidentified emotion. "I would do it again if I had too."

(A/n: I ment to update sooner but family shit has happened)