answers

"Where I'm from," I start, lifting up my bounty poster

"Where I'm from," I start, lifting up my bounty poster. "I'm quite the notorious pirate. I was the commander of the Whitebeard Pirates second unit." I place my poster down on the medical bed and stand up facing my back to the two teachers. I point with my thumb to my tattoo. "This is our Jolly Roger, my pride and joy!"

"A notorious pirate?," Crewell questions while Crowley inspects my poster more. "How old are you?"

"18 I took off to sea on my 16th birthday though," I answer, sitting back down on the bed.

"The mirror said you were a princess. Why would you leave to be a pirate?," I glare harshly at Crowley. This causes him to gulp and Crewell to raise an eyebrow at my hostility.

"That king is not my father, he's the devil. My only father is Whitebeard," I say, glaring at the wall. Crowley goes to ask a question before Crewell elbows him in the gut.

"Who is this?," Crewell asks, changing the subject. I look at him to see he's holding up Luffy's bounty poster. My eyes must show my excitement. Crewell let's a small smile onto his face.

"That's my little brother!" I say, almost bouncing in my seat, "Straw hat Luffy, a rookie pirate who's first bounty was 30 million! Not bad for a first bounty, but what would you expect from my little brother." I start to rant about Luffy to Crewell, who listens patiently to my enthusiasm.

"Little brother? The one you said you died for? " Crowley breaks the pleasant atmosphere, causing Crewell to glare at him.

I quite down after that, "Yeah," I answer. I look down for a moment, thinking about the last moments I had with Luffy. "I don't regret taking the hit for him... I wish he wouldn't have come for me though, even if it made me happy."

"Could you elaborate a bit for us what you mean?" Crewell asks gently, placing his hand on my shoulder. Crowley is weirdly silent.

"I over estimated myself, because of that I disobed pop's," I start to explain what happened with Thatch and Blackbeard. "I went after him, overconfident with my abilities, and paid the price. I lost, and Blackbeard turned me over to the world government. Once they found out about my birth and who my biological father was, they sentenced me to be executed." I pause and look at their faces who are a mixture of worried, angry, and confused. "Luffy, Pop's, and the whole Whitebeard fleat and allies came to save me, causing an all-out war.." I clench my hands into my shorts. "I told them they shouldn't have come. Luffy called me an idiot for that, and although I wish they would've just left it be and not risk so many lives..I've never been so happy," I smile with my eyes watering a bit, no tears shed though. "For the first time in my life, I felt like maybe, maybe it was okay that I was born.."

After I said that there was a silence that overcame all of us. Before the silence was broken, Crewell and Crowley hugged me, causing me to tense up. "Every child deserves to exist, no matter what.." Crowley stated.

"Agreed, whatever made you think you don't deserves to be alive is wrong, if nothing else, that war proves it. The people that came to fight for you did it because they care and are happy your alive." Crewell finished causing a tear to go down my face.

I sniffed, barely holding back the sobs that were building in my chest. We all just sit there in a warm, comforting hug for a few moments while I push down all my tears. I let out a breath was pull out of their arms. I look at them and notice they have started to sweat.

"Pff, sorry...," I say, chuckling to myself. Crewell and Crowley pull off their jackets and fan themselves.

"No, no, it's fine..," Crewell says with a slightly flushed face.

Crowley, however, has a very red face with sweat pouring. I guess that's probably cause of the back mask and dark clothes. "I can't really help you cool off, I'm a constant source of heat." I say nonchalantly, seemingly over my near emotional break.

"Ah yes, you can control flames. You demonstrated that at orientation," Crowley says, facing himself with some papers he found.

"Yes, but not only that," Crewell raises and eyebrow while Crowley tilts his head in question. I lift my hand, and it bursts into flames in front of them. "My whole body is made out of flames, so along with manipulating them, I can also devolve into them." I shake my hand and the flames go out.

"How peculiar, I've never seen magic like this, much less without a magic pen," Crewell states, examining my hand.

"Neither have I," Crowley chimes in.

"That's cause this ain't magic," I start to explain. "In my world their are these fruits called Devil Fruits. All of them are different, and grant the one who eats them unique abilities. I ate the Mera Mera no mi or Flame flame fruit, turning me into a fiery human." The two men nod their heads at my explanation seaming to understand.

"Okay, I think I understand," Crowley starts off, "now to more pressing matters. What are we going to do with you?"

"Huh?" I am confused.

"Well, you were brought here for a reason after all, not everyone dies and is magically brought to Night Raven College with strange abilities." Crowley states with a smug grin. Crewell has an expression that could rival Marco's when I drunkenly fell over board during our last visit from Shanks. "And the Dark Mirror has said you have properties of all dorms, so we must have a dormleader meeting to discuss where you will stay." I can feel my brain cooking.

"She may stay with me for tonight. After all, I must do her measurements for her uniform," Crewell volunteers. Crowley nods, I will start her some paperwork with what I can for now. We will finish filling it in tomorrow."

"Ughhhh," I groan, catching the teachers attention, "paperwork is the worst, Marco was always on my ass about it back home." Crewell and Crowley nod in dread. We all must look pretty pitiful from a third-person point of view.

(A/n: look at me, getting back to writing)