decisions

"Do tell me, what is your skin care routine? I don't see I single speck of acne," stated Vil, who was currently holding my face

"Do tell me, what is your skin care routine? I don't see I single speck of acne," stated Vil, who was currently holding my face. I just stood there confused about what he's talking about. "Your skin is clearer than a newborn babies."

"Skin care routine?," I question, raising my eyebrow at him. He sighed deeply and mumbled something under his breath.

"Yes, skin care routine. Meaning, what do you put on your face every day to make it so clean and smooth?" I think back to Izo in the bathroom every morning. He was in there for hours, which sucked when you had to take piss.

"I dont," I state, making Vil's jaw drop, "I use soap and water in the shower, that's all." Vil let's go of my face and stares at me like he both didn't believe me and struck gold. I scratch the back of my head at his silence.

My eyes wander to the other dormleaders who were watching this interaction with amusement and curiosity. I thunk back to how I even got in this position.

-----

When I woke up this morning, Crewell gave me this uniform to wear back to the school. It looked a bit different from the uniforms i had seen yesterday at the academy. It had a dark grey jacket and shorts that stopped at my knees, a white shirt. I had no vest like the others. When Crewell first handed the folded clothes, I was resistant to put in on.

"I don't want too!" I stated loudly.

"And why not?," Crewell asked like a disappointed parent.

"It'll cover my tattoo, I want the whole want the whole world to see my pride and joy." I answered, crossing my arms.

"I understand that, but this world is not like your old one. You can't just walk around shirtless all the time." Crewell explained, "especially not at a school that is almost all boys."

I think about his words for a moment, "doesn't matter if I'm surrounded by guys. If they try anything, I can beat some respect into them."

Crewell sighs at my answer, "Yes, I have no doubt in your capabilities, but shouldn't you try to avoid a confrontation in the first place?"

We bickered back and forth for around an hour and a half before he convinced me to wear the uniform. He compromised with allowing me to be shirtless for any physical activities. With that I got dressed, I wore my usual hat and boot with the uniform. Although I rolled up the sleeves of the white shirt and threw the jacket over my shoulders.

As we made our way into the school, we passed seven statues. "Mr. Crewell? What are these statues for?" He explained that the statues were 'The Great Seven'. Some super powerful people who inspired the dorms at this school.

-----

A bit after that, I found myself in a room with Crowley and the six dormleaders from yesterday and the male who appeared beside me before I passed out. Apparently, we were going to have a meeting about which dorm I should be placed in. Crowley told me that after I fell asleep yesterday him and the dormleaders decided to hold off on my placement until they knew more.

Once I entered the room, Crowley told them what he knew about me, holding off on the touchy details on my death. After that was settled, Vil decided he needed to know about my face. Once he got over his shock, he grabbed my hand and turned to Crowley. "She belongs in Pomefiore, her looks would be wasted in another dorm."

Before Crowley can say anything, Leona chimes in, "no way, with her background and strength, she be a perfect in Savanaclaw." This is an interesting fight.

"Of course you'd think that you have no eye for beauty," Vil retorts.

"I think she should come to Scarabia! It would be fun!," Kalim says joyfully.

"Didn't you hear the mirror yesterday?" Riddle asks annoyed.

"Her soul has properties of all dorms," Azul answers amused.

"But none are a perfect fit...," Idia continues quietly but loud enough to hear.

"Now this is quite the predicament," Lilia states with a chuckle.

Crowley clears his throat, catching all our attention. "Thank you, you all make good points, so why don't we allow Miss Portgas to decide for herself?" Vil releases my hand, I honestly forgot he was holding that. Everyone looks at me for an answer.

"I don't know anything about your dorms," I state, scratching the back of my neck. "So why how should I know where to go?"

"Miss Portgas makes a good point..." Crowley says, rubbing his chin in thought. Crowley and the leaders think among themselves to come up with a solution.

"Why don't we let Miss Portgas here, take a day to get to know the school and the dorms to determine where she feels she should be?" Lillia offers. I think for a minute before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm good with that," I say, shoving my hands in my pockets. With that, this little debate is settled.

"Alright, now that this has been settled, we must figure out which class to place you in," Crowley moves on. "You have stated that you're eighteen years old, so you should be in a third year class, but given you ran off to the sea at sixteen, I can only assume you did not finish high school, correct?"

"Actually, I've never been to school," I answer, tilting my head with a small smile, making Crowley's jaw drop.

"Never..."

"Been...."

"To school..?"

The dormleaders equally as stunned at my lack of schooling. Crowley shakes his head, "so you were homeschooling yes? That's makes since given you're a princ-,"

"Nope, I was raised by mountain bandits," I cut Crowley off with a slight glare at him, trying to call me a princess. "I spent most of my time up in the woods hunting or training with my brothers."

With that, everyone fell from their seats except Idia, who was quiet the whole time on his tablet.

(A/n: sorry for the late update. I ment to update sooner but life's been busy.)