Stranded

After the sedans were destroyed, the compound became under siege from all sides. Jace made out twenty combatants setting up 500 meters from the compound. He and Reese laid waste to anyone holding a weapon. Unfortunately, the latter's MK 48 became Winchester, forcing him to transition to Milkor Mark 14 as Jace reloaded his M110.

"Last mag!" shouted Julian, after this one, all he had left were the four magazines for his HK416.

As the two SEALs worked to keep the militants at bay a KamAZ-5350 approached, once it stopped over a dozen militants came out and set up an offensive perimeter. Three prepped a set of RPGs. Jace took out two but one of them managed to get a shot off and the third fired his weapon immediately after.

The two took cover as the rockets struck the building. Jace took out two combatants with PKMs and AKs. Suddenly, the remaining combatants retreated into the KamAZ and withdrew.

"All Elements, report to the TOC."

Once they arrived, Jace knew things would worsen when he saw the General completely kitted up. The delegates and Ambo were also wearing vests and holding ballistic helmets.

"I just got off the horn with the Naval Support Activity Bahrain and they said that they don't have the manpower to send help," said Rorke. "They have a riot outside their gates, they need all hands on deck."

"What about air support?" asked Miller.

"There aren't any air support elements available. Can't even get a fly-over to scare off the tangos."

After this maybe the damned politicians will know just how invincible they really are.

"Senior Chiefs Drake and Gibbs," called out the delegates.

They turned to the politicians. They knew it wasn't going to be good. To their surprise, Bishop was with them.

"We need to outlast this onslaught long enough to contact the tribal leaders," insisted Senator Tobin.

"We're under siege by a militia of unknown proportions and you want to go out there in the middle of it?!" asked Jace, completely shell-shocked.

"The leaders are still on edge about our deal," said the Ambassador.

"Jace, if we don't secure the deal everything will fall to pieces," pressed Bishop.

"And if we die out there the deal is done for."

"Jace, if we leave before the tribal leaders commit to anything─" said Bishop, grabbing Jace's arm.

"We have almost no ammo left, no support, and the Ambo and Delegates still have bounties on their head!"

"The remaining members of Ashkhan's group might follow us if we can catch them─"

"Bishop, it is NOT an option!"

Jace grabbed whatever munitions he could, his M110 was Winchester, leaving him with his HK416. Reese managed to get his hands on two more drums for his MK48, but the Milkor was out of commission. They gathered around, formulating an escape plan.

Their luck changed when Grey got on the phone with their Australian counterparts.

"The 2nd Commando Regiment has a troop on its way to a designated LZ thirty miles away," said the CIA officer.

"We've got four unknown vehicles on their way here," said Rider. "Carrying at least twenty unsubs."

"Two Chinooks will meet us there but they can only stay on target for 45 minutes."

"There's an abandoned bus outside the compound," said Jace. "We can commandeer one of the abandoned technicals, take the bus, and make our way there."

"Let's make it happen," said Drake.