3. d.r.e.a.m.s*

'I'll keep you up until the sunset
Speaking in tongues, yeah, we ain't done yet, yeah
Don't take my verses out of context
I know it's weighing on your conscience

And I'll keep leading you on
If you keep leading me into your room
The drinks are all gone
But that's fine, baby, so am I

I'm about to take you back to church
Well, tell me your confessions, baby, what's the worst? Yeah
Baptise in your thighs 'til it hurts
'Cause I'm about to take you back to church'

I'm about to take you back to churchWell, tell me your confessions, baby, what's the worst? Yeah Baptise in your thighs 'til it hurts'Cause I'm about to take you back to church'

"GIRL YOU LOOK HOT" I cringe as Marissa's pitchy voice pierces through my eardrums, she pumps her fist in the air in celebration.

"I don't know...you don't think it's too much" I twirl around, doing a 360 to scan over my outfit in the mirror.

The dark blue distressed denim miniskirt is a breeze away from displaying my cheeks to the outside world, paired with a silk black dress shirt with only one button done to stop my boobs from spilling out.

"Nope. You aren't changing, you look sexy as fuck" From the stern look on her face, I can tell there's no point in trying to persuade her.

"I guess I look good" I drop my shoulders, giving up any idea to try to convince her otherwise. She had somehow convinced me to pick my outfit, and for some bizarre reason, I complied.

If it were up to me I probably would have chosen a different top, there's nothing wrong with it but it can get quite breezy at the underground rink since my manager is hell-bent on keeping the AC on, and I hate feeling that chilly sensation on my skin.

The event today is running from 6 pm to 11 pm, but I'm only working until around 9 pm. My manager came up with the idea to have a '90s R & B night, targeting teens with the student discount, resulting in 30% off your night if you can show a valid ID that you are a student.

I'm over at Marissa's getting ready, her situationship is driving us there. At first, she wanted to hang out with me, but then since I'd probably be working the whole night I encouraged her to invite him along.

"Marissa, tu tía está aquí y ha traído tu favorito" Mama Daniela bellows from downstairs, I don't understand much Spanish so I'm just clueless.
[Marissa, your auntie is here and she brought your favourite]

"Oooooh mama, ya voy" I watch as she rushes out of the room excitedly, whatever it is must be good because Marissa hates running.
[Oooooh Mama, I'm coming]

I get up from her vanity seat, looking over my outfit in the mirror one more time. My hands smooth over the shirt, if my brother was to see me right now he'd put a sack over me.

Scratch that he'd burn my clothes then put a sack over me.

Wonders of having an overprotective elder brother.