When Lycans Attack | Lady Dimitrescu

☆Resident evil Agere Oneshot ☆

This story is inspired by the video game characters, so TW for mentions of blood and lycan attacks on the village. y/n will struggle with anxiety/ptsd attacks due to her past when taunted by the Dimitrescu daughters upon first arrival. Alcina will help you in your time of need.

Reader's pov: Lady Dimitrescu's maid Caregiver: Alcina Other characters: Bella/Cassandra/Daniela, mother miranda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the morning of another grueling day working as one of Lady Dimitrescu's new housemaids. It had been a freezing cold and treacherous winter so far this year. The beasts which inhabited the forests surrounding your local village had ferociously slayed each and every last person in the area. Your family was no more leaving you orphaned in the desolate village ruins. Every night felt lonely and cold until one night you were on the brink of giving up. You weren't religious but this night you prayed, prayed hard for anyone to help, a way out of this village where you were no longer safe to stay. It was either leave and be killed by those beasts in the woods, or die from starvation and hypothermia. Your heart ached for your parents, you needed your family...how could you live without them. They were supposed to protect you, but now you faced your future alone.

That was until your prayers were finally answered...

Mother miranda had come to your rescue. Flying down from the heavens towards you with her magnificent black feather wings, blonde hair draping over her shoulders, and bright golden halo that sparkled in the sunlight.

"Come here my child, you're safe now. I will find you some place safe to take you. All will be okay". Mother miranda says in a gentle voice. She opened out her arms to embrace you in a hug, though once in her grip you realised that she was lifting you up into the air. Her feather wings flapping in the wind. "

To avoid the Lycans, she soared up higher than the treetops of the dense pine forrest. In the distance you saw your village still smoking from fires caused during the attacks. There was nothing left for you there, which is why Miranda had answered your desperate pleas for rescue when the beasts returned to finish off any surviving victims such as yourself. You were eternally grateful of her help. You nuzzled your head into her chest, clinging onto her for a sense if comfort as you weren't used to flying.

After you had passed the forrest, you saw what looked like a castle ontop of rocky terrain. It looked rather old and fancy, you wondered who could possibly live there. You got closer and closer to the building until you both reached the front gates. Miranda lands, and sets your feet in the ground. She takes your hand firmly in hers and walks you over to the large wooden door at the entrance of the castle.

Miranda pulls the string on the polished golden doorbell and upon its chimes, a young maiden opened the door to greet you.

The woman was no older than 18, she had the same hair colour as yours and most people from the village, so she was presumably staying here under similar circumstances.

"Welcome to Castle Dimitrescu, Mother miranda" She exclaims with a polite curtsey. She showed you both in, and your eyes were met with the  luxurious interior of your new home.

"Hello, I'm here to see Lady Dimitrescu, I have another maid starting today and would like to introduce them before she gets settled in"  miranda says to the woman at the door.