One

It was only a Saturday night, when it all started that was.

Farrah had no plans on going out, in fact she was cuddled into her warm comforter, flipping through the pages of a magazine. It wasn't like she was actually reading it, more like ogling the shirtless pictures of Zac Effron.

A light tap came from her window, Farrah stared at it for a moment, debating on whether it was a loose branch being bullied by the wind or an actual person.

"Farrah," A muffled voice groaned. Her eyes lit up, because no one else owned a voice quite like his. The one that made her heart race, and her entire being melt.

She smiled, tucking a piece of loose hair beind her ear and glancing in the mirror before pushing open the heavy window. Cold air pushed its way into her room, giving her a visible shiver. The boy only chuckled, looking around for hand placement before hoisting himself into her room.

"Calum, be quiet!" Farrah hissed. "If my parents catch you, you don't even know what kind of hell they'd give me."

The boy simply rolled his eyes, his hot breath making a cloud of smoke in the cold air. After dusting himself off he closed the window, turning to face Farrah. She wasn't dressed properly, hell, it was eleven at night. Her hair was in a tangled bun and her face white as a ghost, but he didn't care. He loved her this way, with no effort.

He stared into her brown eyes, his hand moving to her cheek, lightly pressing unto it. His palm was soft and his jester was caring. He move a bit closer, his cold nose now touching hers. She giggled, "Calum, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer, he didn't have to. Soft lips pressed to hers and she knew that something was on his mind. They kept a sync going, kissing as long as they could before pulling apart breathlessly.

"Run away with me," He whispered, his gazed locked with hers.

She took a step back, shaking her head. Is he crazy? She can't just up and leave, she has a life here. "I can't Calum, I'm sorry."

He sighed, reaching for her hand and interlocking their fingers. "Please," he begged.

She was like putty in his hands. There was no possible way she could ever deny Calum of anything, he even knew that. It was like that with anybody Calum met. He could basicly talk his way out of anything he wanted. It was all apart of his charm.

"Just for tonight?" He added, raising an eyebrow.

She narrowed her eyes at him. In all honesty she didn't want to. It was below freezing, and it was late. "I don't want to catch a cold." Her shoulders lifted in a shrug.

His lips turned into an upward smirk, "but baby, I'll keep you warm."