Two

"Calum this is ridiculous!" Farrah placed her hands on her hips, watching Calum slide out her window.

She had bundled herself up in multiple long sleeves and jackets to keep from freezing. She was instantly regretting her light hearted decision for even agreeing to go, wishing she should have told him 'no' and gone back to bed.

Her cold fingers pulled her beanie over her ears, watching as Calum closed the window slightly, but left it open far enough for them to get back in. Her one story house wasnt far enough capable from keeping Calum from sneaking inside time to time.

He approached her, lacing his gloved hands with hers, pulling her to the sidewalk. "Where are we even going?" Farrah asked, slightly agitated that her boyfriend couldn't be the slightest bit of normal.

"I told you," he said smugly. "We're running away- just for tonight since you're no fun." His tone was playful and childish.

They walked down the empty street for quite some time. Farrah was convinced that this is what they were going to do, just walk down roads. But then, Calum stopped abruptly. She couldn't help but to mutter a ow as she ran into his back. They were facing the woods, a single trail emerging.

Farrah looked up at him, her big brown eyes wide with fear. "Calum, no." She said in a whisper.

He turned to face her, running his fingers down her long light brown hair. "Its okay." He reassured her. "Its a shortcut I promise."

Farrah really didn't like dark places. She got spooked easily, Calum loving to tease her about it. What made it even worse is the fact that its nearly midnight and they were about to walk through the dark woods.

Calum tugged her to the entrance, turning his head back every so often to glimpse at her. The farther they walked, the closer she came to Calum, to the point where she was basicly hugging him as they stepped. He didn't mind though, as usual. He liked the fact that he made her feel safer.

"We're almost at the end, I promise." Calum spoke.

He felt her nod, continuing down the path until they needed to climb over a fallen tree. Calum went first, holding his hand out for Farrah to take but she was far too busy staring at something that caught her eye.

Not even four feet away she saw something, the moonlight fighting with the treetops to seep through and illuminate parts of the ground.

"Farrah?" Calum questioned, looking at her.

She slowly took her gaze away, blankly staring into her boyfriends eyes. "Calum?" She swallowed a uneasy lump. "What is that?"

Calum stepped back over the large tree trunk, looking at where Farrah had pointed. He furrowed his eyebrows, stepping closer. "Its a hand," he declared, studying the ground. He moved back a large patch of grass, gasping at what he saw.

"Its a body."