Six

Calum sniffed, nibbiling on his nail as they watched the group of paramedics bag Michaels body up and load him into the stretcher.

Farrah, as always, had her arms wrapped around his waist mumbling sweat things to him. Her eyes were heavy, desperatly craving sleep. The cop from before began to slowly walk towards them, making Calum antsy.

"I'm so sorry you had to see this." The police man spoke with sympathy. He had taken note about how upset the two teenagers had become, Calum expecially. "How about you two go home, get some rest and I'll call you into the station tomorrow?" He offered.

Farrah nodded her head rapidly with a yawn. "Thank you."

The police man gave the two of them a warm smile, starting to walk away but then stopped and turned around. "Do any of you need a ride? I'd be more than happy to."

"That'd be-" Farrah started to say but was cut off by Calum.

"No, were fine, thank you for asking." He rejected.

The cop nodded, walking back to his car and driving off.

"Why'd you do that!" Farrah angrily hissed, glaring at her boyfriend.

He shrugged numbly, "I needed to clear my head."

Farrah rolled her eyes. It was way past midnight and she was about to collapse from sleep deprivation. Calum went to reach for her hand, and she stubbornly obligated, pushing him away.

"Farrah, please!" He whined. She groaned, shoving her hand at his, which he took. He intertwined their fingers, pulling her knuckles to his soft lips. "God, you're so moody when you're sleepy."

"I just want to go home, its been a long night." She pouted.

"I agree." He said.

He tugged her along with him, down the sidewalk. Farrah couldn't help but to inch closer to Calum. She was extremely paranoid and creeped out about what had happened.

She wanted to know more about Michael. What really happened to him. What was he like before he died? She wanted to question Calum about him but she was scared he would lash out on her. He just needed some time to heal.

Minutes pasted with them just walking, neither saying a word. They began to approach Farrah's house. Calum dropped her hand only to push open her window, hoisting her up slightly so she was able to slide in.

She felt releaved to be back in her room again, away from the cold.

"Calum," she turned to the boy standing outside her window. "Stay with me."

"What about your parents?" He asked, even though he really didn't care if her parents knew or not.

"It'll be fine. I'll lock my door." Calum didn't waste anymore time after she said that. He was far too exhausted to walk back to his house anyways.

Farrah closed and locked her widow as Calum unzipped multiple jackets, dropping them in the floor. Farrah did the same, changing into an old T-shirt and pajama bottoms.

They both climbed in, slipping under the covers and entangling themselves together. Calum sighed, pressing his lips to the side of Farrah's head.

But when he closed his eyes, his mind was too far awake for his body to even fall asleep.