Pt. 2, Ch. 3

-Ren's POV-

He backhanded me hard across the face, jerking my entire body to the left. I felt blood in my mouth, but I was too scared to spit it out, terrified that it would only anger him more, so I swallowed it, wincing at the metallic taste.

Darius growled and grabbed a tuft of my hair, yanking my head back to see my face clearly. I yelped at the pain and braced myself for more to follow. But suddenly, he let go of me, and I fell, whimpering, to the ground.

"Actually..." His voice held a hint of satisfaction. "You know what? Good. I'm glad you signaled to that little bitch. Then, he can come here, and he can see firsthand just how good I am."

Fear shot through me, stronger than any fear I'd experienced in his presence. "No..." I groaned, "Darius, you can't-"

"Do not tell me what I can and can't do!" Darius yelled, and I flinched away from him. "I have had enough controlling in my life, and I am tired of it! You will listen to me, do you understand!?"

I nodded. Darius grabbed my hair again, forcing another yelp out of me. "Do you understand?

"Yes, I do," I cried.

With a snarl, Darius threw me roughly onto the ground, and I scooted away from him.

"You will do as I say. You will keep luring that stupid bitch over here, and you will tell him that you were not signaling for help for yourself, but for me. You will tell him that I am suffering from something and that he was the only person you could trust. And you will bring him to me. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Y-yes."

"Good. Now get off the ground, you pathetic wretch. I'm going out with my friends, and when I come back, I expect this fucking place to look perfect."

I nodded again. "Of course."

Darius glared down at me. "Pathetic."

I stared at the ground until I heard the door slam behind him. Then, I curled into a little ball and sobbed.

...

i'm gonna end this here, because i just wanted to give you a lil more info on Ren and Darius's relationship. 

oh, and do feel free to shit on Darius as much as you'd like in the comments <3