# ⋆ ཐིཋྀ > Dating history

────────

__ ⋆ »« 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 + ▍ ✹— ⋆✶
❪ $ ROSE. ❫ ᝰ.ᐟ꩜
✧.* ¡! ❞ skz only female member
relationships ! —— # ཐིཋྀ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

* ¡! ❞ skz only female member relationships ! ——  # ⋆ ཐིཋྀ ⟡ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢  𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗜 𝗡 𝗙 𝗢 𝗠 𝗔 𝗧 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡 . . .
———— Dating History ————

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

☆ ★⌇SEXUAL ORIENTATION. Heterosexual
☆ ★⌇RELATIONSHIP STATUS.
In a relationship

☆ ★⌇FIRST KISS. Yang Jeongin
☆ ★⌇AGE OF FIRST KISS. 18

☆ ★⌇FIRST RELATIONSHIP. Yang Jeongin
☆ ★⌇AGE OF FIRST RELATIONSHIP. 18 years old

_ONE_
- YANG JEONGIN -

☆ ★⌇ 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨

☆ ★⌇ 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨. Best friends  - band members - lovers - first kiss - comfort person - soulmate - rivals - favourite person
☆ ★⌇ 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨. hugging - hanging out - comforting each other - advice - support - kissing - eating together - wearing his clothes - playing with each other hair - getting jealous easily - buying things for each other - holding hands - staying close together at the airport - reassuring each other - drawing on each others back - being competitive - taking care of of each other when one of them is sick - neck kisses - back hugs - sharing a bed - practicing together - teasing each other
☆ ★⌇ 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙚. September 1, 2020 - present
☆ ★⌇ 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙨. Rose: 17 - present / I.N: 19 - present
☆ ★⌇ 𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚.
Public - 0%
Friends - 100%
Family - 100%

☆ ★⌇ 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑰𝑹 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀. The first time they met was when Rose was brought to the company so that she could be offered to go onto JYP's survival show 'Straykids'. She saw a boy in a studio through a window and was taken back by his visuals, she thought he was one of the most handsome guys she had ever seen. And then she got the chance to properly meet him on the survival show, the two had a small rivalry throughout the show as they liked to one up each other. Whatever Rose got praised on, I.N would try and do it better - and vice versa. It was only when they debuted together did their rivalry slowly start to go down and they realised how much they actually truly cared for one another. Jeongin would catch himself thinking about Rose at random times yet he played it off by carrying on their teasing banter and continuously competing with her for no reason.
  ———- Rose ended up staying back during practice so that she could work more on the choreography. One hour became two hours, then three hours, and the time began to just go on and on. Jeongin noticed how she still hadn't returned back to the dorms and became worried for the younger girl. So much so that he took a trip back to the practice room, only to find her sat on the ground, out of breath with a water bottle in her hands and teary eyes. When he approached her, she slightly jumped but ended up bursting into tears when she realised it was him. He comforted her with a hug and allowed her to express her stress with the choreography.
  ———- The two ended up spending all night dancing and practicing together, she helped him on parts he struggled with and he helped her throughout. Her once stressful situation turned into a heart warming session. They grew closer over the countless hours they spent together one on one and actually left the studio laughing and playfully joking around with each other. Jeongin even allowed her to jump onto his back so that he could carry her home since she complained how her legs felt like jelly.
   ———- As time went on they burn developed deep feelings for each other and didn't know how to contain their unnatural emotions. Jeongin ended up pulling her aside when the other members were out getting food and expressed how he felt overwhelmed due to the fact that he 'likes a particular girl' and didn't know how to tell her. Although, Rose felt her heart shatter at the thought of it not being her, she gave him the advice of just telling her how he truly feels and doing what he longs most. To her surprise Jeongin nodded his head and sighed deeply before softly caressing her face and pulling her in for a kiss.
☆ ★⌇ 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑯. Although all the other members were devastated over Rose's death, Jeongin felt a different kind of pain. He had lost the love of his life and would never be able to see her again, he can't hold her, speak or see her ever again. And that was the fault of their so called 'fans' who couldn't help but ruin Rose's confidence and mental health. Skz asked if they could take a hiatus just so that they could get back on track but they were straight away refused and forced to carry on with their promotions, Jeongin found it the hardest and noticed a huge difference in the group without her there. He also noticed how a part of him didn't enjoy the activities as much since she wasn't there. Jeongin was Rose's first and only love, while Jeongin still has a whole life ahead of him and chance to find someone new— but a massive part of him is disgusted by the thought of moving onto someone else and at the thought of him being with someone other than Rose.

-yngjwon