# ⋆ ཐིཋྀ > October 29, 2023

────────

__ ⋆ »« 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 + ▍ ✹— ⋆✶
❪ $ ROSE.   ❫  ᝰ.ᐟ꩜
✧.* ¡! ❞ Straykids only females chapters ! ——  # ཐིཋྀ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢  𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

* ¡! ❞ Straykids only females chapters ! ——  # ⋆ ཐིཋྀ ⟡ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢  𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗜 𝗡 𝗙 𝗢 𝗠 𝗔 𝗧 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡 . . .
—— Straykids world tour ——

(For this chapter I'd suggest listening to a sadder song than an upbeat song so it can set the mood a little more (: )

-/ One \ 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝘾 ✧.* ——— ❍ 𝗬𝘂𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗮-𝗤𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❍ ———
' ᔆᴵᴸᴱᴺᵀ ᶜᴿʸ '

* ——— ❍ 𝗬𝘂𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗮-𝗤𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❍ ———' ᔆᴵᴸᴱᴺᵀ ᶜᴿʸ '

"Maniac World Tour (2022-2023)"

──────── ⋆✶ DURING Straykids last tour in Tokyo, Japan, the members each break down while giving their speech and talking about their late member Rose.

────────

"Did you guys enjoy the concert?" Jeongin asked making the thousands of Stays cheer in agreement.

"This is our last city." Changbin pointed out with a small smile as he looked around the dome in amazement.

"You guys have really cool signs." Hyunjin mentioned as he walked around the stage, looking at each sign closely.

"'Best Maknae I.N'" he read out with a laugh making the other members look over.

"No, the best Maknae is Rose." Jeongin shook his head with a small laugh and a sad smile.

"She really wanted to see you guys in Japan again." Chan pointed out while tears escaped his eyes.

"She is watching over you guys right now so cheer loud enough for her to hear." Seungmin said and pointed his mic to the audience as they yelled her name and cheered all sorts.

"We miss you Rose!" Han said into his mic before breaking down in tears, a few of the other members following.

"To be honest, Straykids feels so incomplete these days and I'm really struggling to get use to it." Jeongin sobbed as he wiped his eyes, "straykids will forever be a nine membered group but unfortunately we will continue as eight. In our next life I hope we can all reunite and become the nine member coed group which I'd prefer to be."

The other members nodded in agreement and avoided eye contact with each other to prevent anymore tears from escaping.

"She guessed right about Hyunjin's and Felix hairs." Lee Know mentioned, remembering when they all guessed their next world tour hairs.

"Oh yeah." Felix sniffled while looking over at Hyunjin's red hair with a small smile.

"She cried so much that day." Changbin sadly chucked, looking over to see Jeongin standing alone as he quietly sobbed to himself without added to the conversation.

Changbin, followed by Lee Know and Han all walked over to the younger boy and softly comforted him— knowing how he's feeling a different type of pain and grief.

"She cried so much because she loved Stay." Hyunjin stated with a small cry.

The sound of Jeongin's soft crying whimpers took over the silence left by the other members, catching their attention.

The group of eight boys then huddled together and hugged one another as they each cried and let out their sobs of grief.

"I see so many Rose signs and posters." Felix said and pointed around the arena.

He let out a laugh and tapped the other members while pointing at a Stay's sign which had one of Rose's memes on.

"Although Rose couldn't make it to our second world tour, you guys make it seem like she's still here with your funny, sweet and random signs of her. Thank you." Hyunjin said with a small bow.

"We hope that during our next tour you all can make it and that everyone on this stage is there too."

-yngjwon

-yngjwon