# ⋆ ཐིཋྀ > Jeongins Feelings

────────

__ ⋆ »« 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 + ▍ ✹— ⋆✶
❪ $ ROSE. ❫ ᝰ.ᐟ꩜
✧.* ¡! ❞ skz only female member
relationships ! —— # ཐིཋྀ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

* ¡! ❞ skz only female member relationships ! ——  # ⋆ ཐིཋྀ ⟡ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢  𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗜 𝗡 𝗙 𝗢 𝗠 𝗔 𝗧 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡 . . .
———— His feelings ————

-/ One \ 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝘾 ✧.* ——— ❍ 𝗬𝘂𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗮-𝗤𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❍ ———
' ᔆᴵᴸᴱᴺᵀ ᶜᴿʸ '

* ——— ❍ 𝗬𝘂𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗮-𝗤𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❍ ———' ᔆᴵᴸᴱᴺᵀ ᶜᴿʸ '

────────

She was beautiful, her long healthily hair moved in sync with her satisfying dance moves.

If Jeongin hadn't of known better he would have thought she was already an idol.

"She's pretty right?" One of the male trainees named Choi Dohwa commented as he sat beside Jeongin on the practice room floor.

"She's known for being one of jyp's best trainees." He mentioned with a slight smirk while his eyes stayed glued to the girls figure.

"I can see why." Jeongin mumbled making the boy beside him nod in agreement.

"Yang Jeongin?" The dance monitor called out, "you're up next." She said once she caught sight of the young male.

Jeongin stood up confidently and showed off the routine he learnt while singing to show his stability.

"That was very good." She clapped with a proud smile. "You might even be our trainee of the month." She wiggled her brows at him.

He let out a breathy laugh and bowed to the older women. Catching the raven haired girls eyes in the mirror, her jealous glare targeting him.

-

He felt his heart skip a beat when he found out they'd be fighting to debut in the same group.

"I.N, this is Yue Hua-Qiang but she goes by Rose." Chan introduced the two and made them handshake.

"Yes, we've met before." Jeongin smiled innocently and sent the girl a nonchalant wink.

Due to the girls expression, Jeongin could tell that she probably still wasn't over the fact that he stole her proud title.

-

Their debut was confirmed and him and Rose were starting to mend their friendship.

He didn't know what the feeling he drowned in whenever he was with her was. It was new to him and he honestly didn't know he could feel like this.

She was just so perfect, to her eyes, nose, lips, personality, body, everything. He loved it all.

"I think I'm falling in love with her." He confessed to Seungmin who immediately shot up from his bed in shock.

"What? How have you fallen in love with her!" He gasped in disbelief.

"To be honest.. I think it's harder to not fall in love with her." He spoke with his head down, "whenever i see her I just want to hug her, when she smiles I can't help but smile to. The sound of her laugh soothes me and calms be down whenever I hear it, all I want to do it protect her and not let anyone ever hurt her." He admitted as a genuine smile rose onto his face.

Seungmin nodded and patted his shoulder. "It's funny because I thought you guys hated each other." He said with a chuckle.

"I don't think I've ever hated her, I don't know if I can." Jeongin shook his head, "all of our fights I would just find her so cute and fall more in love with her everyday."

in that moment the bedroom door swung open and a smiling Rose walked in.

"Oh it's late. You guys should head to bed." She commented while approaching them and giving them both a brief hug.

And it that moment, as she smiled and giggled to what Seungmin was saying to her. He knew he loved her.

-yngjwon