# ⋆ ཐིཋྀ > August 30, 2020

────────

__ ⋆ »« 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 + ▍ ✹— ⋆✶
❪ $ ROSE.   ❫  ᝰ.ᐟ꩜
✧.* ¡! ❞ Straykids only females chapters ! ——  # ཐིཋྀ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢  𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

* ¡! ❞ Straykids only females chapters ! ——  # ⋆ ཐིཋྀ ⟡ ! 𝖥𝖤𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖤! 𝖮𝖢  𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 ¡ ❫ 🌹

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗜 𝗡 𝗙 𝗢 𝗠 𝗔 𝗧 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡 . . .
—— Her only world tour ——

(For this chapter I'd suggest listening to a sadder song than an upbeat song so it can set the mood a little more (: )

-/ One \ 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝘾 ✧.* ——— ❍ 𝗬𝘂𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗮-𝗤𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❍ ———
' ᔆᴵᴸᴱᴺᵀ ᶜᴿʸ '

* ——— ❍ 𝗬𝘂𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗮-𝗤𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❍ ———' ᔆᴵᴸᴱᴺᵀ ᶜᴿʸ '

"District 9: Unlock (2019-2020)"

ᴿᵒˢᵉ'ˢ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴸᵃˢᵗ ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵀᵒᵘʳ

──────── ⋆✶ DURING Straykids last city, Yokohama, Japan, on their first ever world tour. Each member gave their final speech at the end of the concert and while Rose gave hers she broke down in tears due to her love for her members and stay.....

────────

"Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone for coming today and I hope you guys had as much fun as we did." Rose began as her voice started to break and a few of the other members glanced over at her with reassuring smiles.

"I never would have imagined that one day we'd be here in front of this many people but I am glad we achieved it. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for my amazing members who I wouldn't change for the world and stay who make me smile whenever I think about them.." she finally broke down and wiped her eyes with her sleeve— Jeongin and Han now coming over to her and placing their hands on her shoulders for comfort.

"I am so proud to say that I am a straykids member and I would never want to change that about me, I know I'm not perfect and I'm not the ideal 9th member but I promise I will improve and show you guys that I am worthy of your support just as much as the other members."

The stadium broke out in loud claps and cheers of the simple words 'we love you' which made her kneel down and cry even harder as they were words she so desperately needed to hear from her own fans.

"Don't cry~" Hyunjin cooed into his mic as his eyes brimmed up with tears just by watching the younger girl sob into her sleeve.

"Stay! Clap for our baby Maknae Hua-Qiang!" Lee Know yelled loudly causing the other members to chuckle as they made their way over to the girl and soothingly patted her back.

"What will you do on our next world tour? Are you going to cry as much as this?" Seungmin teased and patted her head, lovingly.

Rose let out a soft giggle and stood back to her feet, "stay, next time we come here on our next world tour, whenever that is. I promise I won't cry so much and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again!" She cheered out making the stadium cheer along and laugh with the teary eyed girl.

"What hair colours do you reckon we will have?" Changbin questioned while looking around at his members.

"I think Rosie will be blue." Felix guessed and nudged the shorter girl beside him.

"Felix will probably have blonde and Hyunjin will have red." She laughed to which Hyunjin smiled at.

"Keep smiling and stop crying." He warmly stated as he reached over to pat her hair.

"I guess we'll find out next tour!" Seungmin yelled before bowing to the audience— each member quickly following after him.

"See you guys next time!" Rose cheered while waving her hand.

-yngjwon