CHAPTER FOUR, the one with the club sinema

"Why am I here?" Nova muttered to herself as she followed Mason and Liam to this club called the Sinema

"'Cause we all need a break and have some fun." Mason smiles, sighing when he noticed Liam checking his phone. "Can you put your phone away for five minutes? Scott can howl if he needs you guys."

"I just feel like I should be doing something." Liam sighed, putting his phone away.

"You are, both of you." Mason smiles. He looks at Liam. "You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant."

"I'm definitely not a hot flight attendant." Liam remarked.

"Okay, yeah, choices are limited, but at least here, you can get drunk." Mason grinned.

"Should we tell him werewolves can't get drunk?" Nova whispered to Liam as Mason started walking away.

"Let him find out on his own." Liam whispered back.

Nova nods and follows them to the club. The back door opens, revealing Hayden. Her smile falls at seeing Liam and Liam rolls his eyes. "I said I'd let you in and Nova in. Not him."

"You said we could have a plus one." Mason reminded her.

"I didn't say a plus Liam." Hayden replied, earning a snicker from Nova.

"I'm his flight attendant." Liam blurted out.

"What?" Hayden stared at him with surprise.

"Wingman." Liam quickly corrects himself. "Forget it, I don't have to go in."

"No, you're coming." Mason argues, stopping him from leaving. "Okay." He turns to Hayden. "How about us and him...And plus fifty?" Mason asked, holding out fifty dollars to her.

Hayden is silent for a few moments before she took the money from him and opened the back door more for them. "Welcome to the Simena."

The trio walked into the club, being greeted by loud music and flashing lights. Nova's gaze wandered around the room. At first all she saw were a lot of guys dancing and she wondered if this was just a gay club, but then she noticed some woman here too. So she figured it was a club for both.

"We don't look old enough to be here." Liam pointed out.

"Neither does he." Mason pointed in a direction ahead of them where Brett was dancing with a girl. Nova raised her eyebrows, not expecting him to be there.

"So this club mixed?" Liam asked curiously. Nova didn't know the answer to that, but she assumed it was because then she saw Brett dancing with a guy.

Mason shrugs. "Ish."

****

Nova still didn't understand why she was here. She knew she was supposed to help Mason get a date, but he seemed to be doing fine on his own as he got a few drinks with Brett. She stood by Liam, watching everyone dance or drink. Nova noticed Hayden walking by, holding a tray of shots and counting some money she had. With her werewolf hearing, she could hear Hayden mutter to herself.