Stratus

The sound of the bustling street irritated the ears of (reader) but she was more focused on the plant

The sound of the bustling street irritated the ears of (reader) but she was more focused on the plant. Conjuring up a little cloud above the plant rain drops down watering the plants. Reader hums satisfied with her work. Turning her head to the store she sat in front of. she lived here sense that very day.

The orphanage she lived at was caught in a cross fire of a villain versus all might. She was in her room at the time when crash sounded out the all through out the building little reader is startled by the sound. Running out the door she saw the ground floor of the building full of rubble and derbies. She's stunned and doesn't move. The villain has a mutant type quirk making it very horrifying to look at.

The villain noticed a presence besides him and turns his head to look at reader. Noticing it's head turning its head turning her way (reader) jumps to run away. Skidding across the hall she hears the the stomps of the villain right behind her. As she keeps running she gets to a dead end. The villain turns the hall to where she was standing. Slowing strutting towards (reader) the villain raises his arm to slash at her. In fear reader tightly shuts her eyes but the sounds of debris flying makes her open them.

He was smiling. The hero who punched down the villain had a smile on his face and hair as shiny as his teeth and as golden as the sun. (Readers) eyes widen in admiration. He was the hero she always saw on tv, all might!

Sadly the owner of the orphanage didn't have insurance to cover the building so neither the heroes or authorities could do anything and the children were sent somewhere in different places. (Reader) didn't particularly care because she couldn't stop thinking about a certain number 1 hero.

From that day onward (reader) was grateful for her life because it could have ended on that day but it didn't because of all might and sense then she admired him so much. She promised herself that if she were to see him again she would say thank you. Well what (reader) didn't know is that she would be see him a lot sooner than she thinks.

🌥☁️⛈🌥☁️⛈

The door to the store she was sitting in front of opened and loads of people ran out making reader suspicious. Standing up and readying up her quirk. And explosion blew her back but she made-up a cloud before her back came contact with the wall. 'What was that' she questions looking around to see the walls of the store were either obliterated or about to be.

In the midst of it all, a green-like sludge villain tearing down everything in its path. Conjuring a cloud she stood on top of it flying towards the villain "I really bagged a good one with you, especially with this quirk you got" the villain bellows. Another voice rings out alerting reader "let me go damnit" he angrily yells 'he has a hostage and it seems the explosions was coming from his quirk.'

(Reader) assesses the situation it seemed the heroes weren't able to get to stop the villain 'if it was all might he wouldve all ready got it done' (reader) blanched. Seeing how no one was assisting the hostage she wanted to take it in her own hands. 'Alright let's do this' forcing a smile to appear on her. "Hey villain your causing too much commotion ill ask you kindly first to stop" the slime villain veers around "huh who the heck are you" "that doesn't matter what matter is that I'm asking you kindly to let that young man go"

The villain was silent before slinging his slime like arm towards (reader) not seeming to take her seriously 'well I asked didn't i' counjuring a rain cloud (reader) put her hand in the air but almost stopped when she saw a green haired boy running towards the the villain. As she was done counjoring the cloud she rushed to grab the kid as the slime villain was slashing his arm at him.

But before she could something blocked her way and once again the smile she recognized saved the day. he was able to blow away the villain and her cloud all while snatching both of the boys.

The boys were both approached by heroes one was scolded while the other was praised 'well yes what the green haired kid did was reckless they still should both be praised' (reader) scrutinized the heroes but she couldn't say anything considering she hadn't done much either.

She turn to her left and saw all might getting swarmed by reporters. "All might please answer my question" "all might look over here" "all might can you tell why you showed up late" all might who was frantically waving his hands said "wait I can't take any questions right now" to help him out a little (reader) blew a gust of winds to nock over the reporters a little

"What the heck" "what- where is all this wind coming from" "hey help me" startled all might looks towards where the wind could come from but all he saw was a little girl. Seeing how all might noticed her (reader) froze up 'uh he's looking at me what do I do' "young lady-" he was cut off when reader flew up in the air "what the" 'i panicked' (reader) thinks

All might was still looking at the spot where the girl used to be 'it said on the forecast it would sunny skies all day so where did that wind come from' he questions

All might was gonna find out soon because one of the camera man catches everything that happened even reader talking to the villain.

—————Thank you for waiting long for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and please do tell if there are and grammatical errors

—————
Thank you for waiting long for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and please do tell if there are and grammatical errors.

And with that signing off👋🏽