Nimbus

"You have everything you need right" all might asks reader worryingly "yeah I do" she responds for the 50th time "chill all might this father figure role is really getting to you" present mic chuckles "you right I just want you stay careful ok" re...

"You have everything you need right" all might asks reader worryingly "yeah I do" she responds for the 50th time "chill all might this father figure role is really getting to you" present mic chuckles "you right I just want you stay careful ok" reader smiles at all might "I'll be fine remember you guys will be watching me" reader said reassuring him.

"Come on little little listener I'll show you the way" present mic says calling to reader. Reader turns to follow him but not before she waved bye to all might. Reaching to the room the stadium was filled with seats "you can go ahead and sit somewhere little listener wait for more students to come in" he says and I nod walking to a seat.

Time moved on and by then half of seats were filled. Noticing someone sitting next to me reader turns her head to see a purple haired boy with floating hair 'woah I wonder how much gel he uses to keep that up' her thoughts were cut of by him clearing his throat "um excuse me is there a reason for your staring" he says glaring at reader "oh my bad I was just wondering how much gel you use to put your hair like that" reader tell him.

Surprised the floating hair boy smacks his teeth "it's natural" reader eyes widen in amazement "that's even better" she says scooting closer to him and getting up in his face. He blushes and slightly pushes her back. She tells him "I'm reader what's you name" she asked him "shinsou" she smiles and says "shinsou I think we're gonna be great friends" shinsou looks down and mutters "that will probably change once you find out about my quirk"

Reader raises a brow about to ask him about what he said but was cut off by the booming sound of present mic yelling podium. "What's up U.A. candidates! Thanks for tuning in to me, the school DJ!" he began his voice bellows out across the room, Flinging his arms apart "Come on and lemme hear ya!" Holding a hand behind his ear, only to be met with complete silence.

'embarrassing' reader thought feeling bad for the mr present mic "Keeping it mellow huh. Well, let's get to how this exam will go down!" With a loud voice he says "ARE YOU READY!"

'Oh why Mr. mic why' reader thought not able to handle the secondhand embarrassment behind her she hears excited muttering slightly turning her head she sees a tuff of green hair. "OHMYGOD It's the Voice Hero: Present Mic! So cooooool!" readers eyes sparkle 'a fantic just like me' she smiles feeling giddy

The green hair boy continues"I listen to his radio show everyday of the week! It's all so crazy nuts that all the U.A. teachers are Pro Heroes" 'Me too' I thought
"Will you shut up..." his seatmate next to him mutters.  Focusing my attention back to present mic he goes on to describe the battle simulation in detail. Students are assigned different battle centers from A through G.

There were three types of faux villains, each one having a different point value, depending on their level of difficulty. A video game presentation is shown, in which Present Mic fights and defeats the robots to rack up the points, explaining the exam.
"But check it!" Present mic interrupted "Keep it all heroic, attacking other examinees is a big no-no"

The presentation was interrupted by an examiner asking a question. The student points out the extra villain depicted in the sheet. "With all respect, if he is an error on official U.A. materials, it is shameful."
It was a dark blue-haired boy with eyes bright red. Suddenly turning back, he points out to green haired kid earlier. "You with the unkempt hair! You've been muttering this entire time. Stop that!" His glare was intense, just as intense as his posture

"If you can't bother to take this seriously, leave! You're distracting the rest of us."the green haired quickly and quietly apologizes.

Present Mic goes back to explain the 0-P faux villain. He says that it's basically an obstacle, which should be avoided. it can't be destroyed, so there's no point of it really being there.

"I get it, so they're kinda like traps you have to get around in games."
"This whole thing is like a video game..." Two students converse quietly Present Mic continues to wrap up the presentation
"Mmm hmmm... Now that's a tasty soundbite. Get ready to go beyond! Let's hear a PLUS ULTRA!" he finished "Good luck! Hope you practiced hitting more than just books." "Man present mic is so cool" reader gushes

Reader turns her head to shinsou "huh aww looks like we're not in the same arena" he side eyes her "you'd only tear me down if we were" reader not getting she was being insulted says "oh yeah your right" he turns to her surprised "we gotta take this seriously so the moment we step into the arena were enemies" she smiles at him and he turns away red face "idiot"

❄️🌨🌩🌨❄️🌨🌩🌩

Standing in front of the big doors reader exhales getting ready'alright reader get ready to take this exam by storm literally' she smiles

———————

Heyy sorry I've been inconsistent 😭
Anyways I promise stating Tuesday ill do better uploading
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving
See ya✌️🏽👋🏽