Fractus

Reader hero cost above 👆🏽

"Mwah" recovery girl fixes midorya up "wow thank you but I feel a little tired

"Mwah" recovery girl fixes midorya up "wow thank you but I feel a little tired. I need a nap" (reader) chuckles at midorya's state "I know how you feel don't worry that's just recovery girls quirk" midorya looks at her "huh" recovery girl explains for him "My Quirk stimulates your ability to heal,but healing takes energy.Get too many big injuries, your stamina will be shot and you'll die instead of healing,so be careful." She stated realizing what she means midorya exclaimed "so this could kill me"

Walking out with midorya (reader) met up with iida but behind them a voice calls out "hey you guys wait up" stopping and turning to the owner of the voice it was the brown haired girl with pink face cheeks. Iida Recognizes her saying "your the infinity right" "yeah that's me your tenya iida right and reader last name and deku midorya" (reader) tilts her head she could of sworn his name was izuku "deku!" Farthing readers suspicion "yeah isn't that what bakugo called you during the fitness test he said ,deku you bastard' (reader) thinks it's sound way cuter coming out of ururaka mouth.

"Um actually deku is a name kachann uses to make fun of me" iida shares his disagreement "that's unsportsmanlike" reader raises her brow at that word 'what does that mean again' she shakes her head thinking she'll ask all might later "oh didn't realize sorry. But you know I like deku it would make a great hero name" reader tilts her head thinking 'yeah I guess that's true if you take away the meaning of the name' "deku it is" midorya says red faced

Reader sweat dropped seeing him convinced so easily. "Just like that didn't you say it was an insult" iida says confused. "Paradigm shift my world is upside down" midorya says as the group continues walking "woah ururaka you surely know how to make negative things positive that's a great quality for a hero" reader tells her and now ururaka is as red face as deku. The group walks further away from U.A and reader can't help but feel her first day at U.A was amazing.

⛈❄️⛈❄️❄️⛈❄️

"I AM HERE" all might announced "COMING THROUGH THE DOIR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" everyone gasp except (reader) who was internally chuckling 'the way he came through that door was anything but normal' "welcome to the most important class at U.A high" he says explaining were going to be doing some fight training "but one of the best keys to being a hero is looking good" he swings his arm to the wall that opens up.

"Grab your costumes and get suited up and meet me at the training ground beta" he says "yes sir" walking into the locker room reader remembers when she asked help from midnight with her costume

"Hey ms midnight" midnight turns her head to reader "yes cutie" (reader) twiddles her fingers uncertain to ask her "um could you help me draw my-" "hero costume of course cutie" she grabs (reader) by her shoulders and sits her down "now don't worry little one I'll make sure you look so good all the boys and girls in your class will be drooling" she says shaking in excitement while (reader) sweat dropped .