Season 2

Sports festival

Sports festival

"I just wanna say I'm gonna win" bakugo announced and the whole class collectively thinks 'I knew he would say something like that!'.

"What is this first place is..." I see the light at the end of the tunnel "tied" cheers sound out in the arena.

"Reader" I turn around to the sound of my name "we think you should join our team" they say.

"My son is rejecting me with your power I hope you can't put some sense into him" he tells me.

"It's time for the battle of elements" present mic yells "(reader) (last name) vs ????????".

"No I can't lose" I mumble from the ground "Woah when did it get so stormy" present mic screeched "I will win" I yell as lighting struck behind me.

"The winner of this match is" I was barely able to hear what happened because soon the darkness fills my eyes.

"Congratulations to all of you" all might says standing in front of the winners in the podium.

It's time for (reader) to stand out at the sports festival and try to win. But with all of this newly attention from her classmates she barely talks to and pro hero's she can't keep her emotions in check. Hopefully it stays clear sky's all day........oh.

__________

__________

The next few chapters will be in first person pov after the sports festival arc it will be switching from first person to third person I will give a heads up each time

See ya 👋🏽