Altostratus

The next day (reader) had to move her location seeing as the store she used to live at was now in ruins

The next day (reader) had to move her location seeing as the store she used to live at was now in ruins. Although She didn't mind she saw all might again and it made her day better.

Going through the dumpster reader was looking for sheets having sensed it was getting closer to the colder season. 'Maybe while I'm at ill find some food to' she thinks. (Reader) spots something white in the heap of trash. 'Ahah yes' as she was celebrating she didn't realise she was getting corned.

'Now if can find a pillow that would be-' "stop right there" a deep commanding voice stops her in her track. Making her look her head up. It was endeavor the number 2 hero 'oh my god he's here right in front of me' (reader) thinks close to fangirling 'but wait why was he here'

She starts to here more footsteps coming from behind endeavor and from above her. "We are here to put you under arrest" present mic says jutting a finger at reader "For illegal quirk usage" midnight announces 'huh when did I do that-' she pauses thinking about yesterday when she wanted to save that kid 'but I was covered by smoke and fire how could anyone see me'

She would have to think about that later but for now she had get out of this situation. Putting her hands up "don't try it" a voice from behind her appears turning around she saw red glowing eyes glaring at her "I erased your quirk allowing you no way of escape." She freezes 'eraser head is here to' "if you comply with us quietly it would be easier for both of us" he continues

(Reader) stays silent and slowly lifts her hand up "your right it would be easier for the both of us" she speaks "but I think it's more fun the hard way" she throws the sheet behind her to distract eraser head. And when she feels her quirk course through her she immediately conjures a cloud and floats her self out the way.

"Damn it" she hears someone curse. 'Man I shouldn't have tried to play hero yesterday now I ended up like this' she thinks. In the air she hears the loudest scream known to mankind "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" present mic scream rings all through out (readers) body knocking her off her cloud. 'Shit' she curses

"Don't move your or else. your ears might as well be busted" endeavor stands in front of her 'just leave me alone already' by the spur of her emotions reader conjures a lightning cloud. Side stepping endeavor evades the lightning strike giving (reader) a chance to escape.

While running (reader) feels sleepiness take over her "wha-" before she could touch the ground reader head was grabbed and laid on something squishy 'so soft' and at that thought (reader) let's the sleepiness take over her.

"You guys sure you want to send her away" midnight ask from where she was holding (reader) "what do you mean" eraser head asked irritated "I mean she gave you guys a run for your money" she states. Making present mic, endeavor, and eraser head twitch out of irritation "don't remind us" midnight smirks standing up and carrying (reader) "still though she has great youthful qualities to be a hero"

"That's something for the authorities to handle what happens to her then will be out of our control" endeavor states. Making midnight look down at (reader) and awfully ragged clothes 'you better have one a kind story kid cause it might help you' midnight thinks following after the other three.

🌨⛈🌨⛈🌨

"You want to be hero right (reader)" miss linda the head of the orphanage asked young reader "yeah I want to be as big and bright as all might" Linda giggles not surprised "and why is that hmm"(reader) turns to her baring her teeth "so then my parents can't help but notice me" she turns her hips "I'll be so famous they'll have to take me back" she says and Linda frowns "(reader)"

"Hmm" "wake up" (reader) furrows her brows "what are yo-" "wake up" "stop your scaring me" she says but she never stops and keeps repeating until "WAKE UP" (reader) lifts her head "huh" looking down she see herself handcuffed 'where am I'

"Hmm" "wake up" (reader) furrows her brows "what are yo-" "wake up" "stop your scaring me" she says but she never stops and  keeps repeating until "WAKE UP" (reader) lifts her head "huh" looking down she see herself handcuffed 'where am I'

—————
I haven't been keeping with the schedule that's my bad This chapter was short because I kinda rushed to make it.

If their are any requests or grammatical mistakes just tell me and I'll do it.

See you 🎉