10

Leo's pov
Right now everyone's just waiting for Rosie and then because my sister already came. "Yo have y'all seen Rosie's insta?!" Robin said "No what she post?"I asked "It said 'i miss my man who isn't my man'" Robin responded "Ah all right" I said and got on my phone waiting for Rosie, "Who's Rosie?" Adriana asked and I looked up from my phone and everyone looked at me, "What?"i said "Oh c'mon tell your sister who she is" gwem said "She's a girl thats in our group..." I said "Wait her names Rosie right?" Adriana asked "Yep thats her why?" Donna asked "OHH I think I know her, Leo is it that girl that you used to talk about, like remember when you said-" I cut her off and covered her mouth "Shut up!" I said then the door opened and it was Rosie and them.

Rosie's pov

"Hey guys!" I said "Hey" everyone said except Leo but I didn't say anything About it "Omg your Leo's sister! Adriana right?" I asked and walked up to her "Yep this is definitely her huh Leo" Adriana said smirking at Leo "Shut up Adriana!" Leo said and laid his head back "Uhm..." I hummed "Oh supposedly Leo talks about you to Adriana!" Elizabeth said and I looked at Leo who wasn't even looking at me "Yes because I'm the best" I said and sat next to him but he slightly moved "Uhm anyways Adriana how old are you?" I asked "oh I'm 17" she said "Oh you're almost my sister's age" I said and she nodded.

It had gone quiet for a moment"Well uhm.. what do you guys wanna do?" I asked " The park! Let's show Adriana all our favorite places!" Arianna requested "Would you be ok with that Adriana?" I asked "Yea of course!" She said "great let's go!"Gwen said "Wait.. Bruce which drawer is the stuff in?" I asked "Oh it's in the one that's in my bathroom the second drawer and it's all the way in the back" he explained "Alright thanks I'll be back you guys go ahead!" I said and they all started to go ahead as I went to go get some stuff from Bruce's bathroom.

After like a minute I went downstairs and saw that Leo was there waiting for me "were you waiting for me?" I asked "No I was just here so I can stand...of course I was waiting for you dumbass" he said and playfully rolled his eyes "jee sorry" I said then I smiled "Ok c'mon now"he said as he held my hand. It was a pretty quiet walk until he asked me something "Rosie" "yeah?" "Do you think you need more time?" He asked "Uhm..." I hummed "It's fine if you still need time in not rushing you alright I know what you've been through ok" he said wrapping his arm around my neck and continued walking "Give me two more weeks..."I said "Alright" he said and we continued walking behind the group.

Once we got closer to where the park was we had gotten mixed with the group. We had went to our spot in the park and I sat with Adriana. After an hour I had gotten kinda hungry. "I'mma go to the store anyone want anything?" I asked. When everyone told me what they wanted I went to the store by myself.

Once I got everything I was getting the bags to go but someone grabbed my arm and whispered In my ear "Thought you could rid of me?"He said but I didn't answer it felt like I couldn't but then suddenly he wasn't grabbing my arm he was on the floor beside me and just like I had guessed it was my crazy ex and Leo had pushed him off me. "Get your bags.." Leo said, I got the bags and stood there. "c'mon." Leo said "Fucking asshole!" My ex said "Just walk" Leo said "Oh and that bitch you got right there! She's hell! She'll go crazy over anything! Like a fucking crazy bitch she is!"My ex continued but Leo turned around walked towards him and punched him. We had continued walking to the park after he just punched my ex. "why'd you do that?" I asked "Because" he said "Because....?" I said he sighed "because he's an asshole" he said "..Were you following me?" I asked again "Yes" "Oh.."I said. I stayed quiet for the rest of the walk. When we got there we acted like nothing had happened. I gave everyone their stuff but left mine in the bag.

After another few hours of talking I was getting bored. "I'm boreddd" I said "No one cares" billy said "Bitch" "Hoe" "Asshole" "I'm not fighting with you rn" he said "Exactly bitch"I said "But anywayssssss... Adriana how do you do deal with Leo?" I asked "He's so annoying" I said "Well he was always in his room or just never home so I'm not really sure" she said "mm.." I said "Yea so thank god I don't deal with him" Adrianna said "Im right here dumbass"leo said "i don't think she cares" Elizabeth said "Literally"I said "Shut up"Ieo said "Fuck you"I said "No thanks"He said ans I rolled my eyes.

It had been a few hours and we've been doing whatever came to mind and I was bored and now I have nothing to do and I was starving. "I'm starvingggg" I whined "Then get your snack you bought" Leo said "I totally forgot I had that." I said and opened the bag and got my soda and candy "Your only going to eat candy?" Leo asked "Yea because I have soda which is gonna fill me up" I said "alright." He said and I started to eat my candy and drink my soda. After a few minutes I went to go use the bathroom at the store I had went to earlier just to find out my ex was still there. "I knew you would come back for me" he said "You wish." I said and walked past him but he grabbed my arm "Who was that dude?"he asked "No one"I said but he tightened his grip on my arm "your not my boyfriend anymore leave me alone!" I said and tried getting out of grip which I did successfully and I walked backwards "Your just a bitch" he said, I just walked away and he followed me but i turened around and punched him in the nose. After that he cursed at me and just left

I finally went back to our spot.

"I'm so boreddd"I said walking in to the spot "Deal with it" billy said "Imma beat your ass I'm not kidding" I said staring at him then sitting next to Leo and Billy just rolled his eyes "Anyways, should we go to Walmart and do stupid shit?" Adrianna requested "Omg yesss for sure" Gwen said.