29

No Ones pov

All of them had all left target after they all eventually bought their stuff though it took them a while since they had got lost, BUT that's not the point.

"Sooo Brucey and vancey"Rosie started "Are you guys gonna talk it out after kissing like twice" she said putting her chin on her palm.

Bruce looked at her and rolled his eyes "Worry about your own love life Rosie" He said looking at her "Mines fine and healthy, it's your guys I'm worried about" She shurgged.

"Wait, but like is it actually true y'all kissed?"Billy asked, Vance rolled my eyes at his slowness.

"Yes billy use your fucking head not your ass" Rosie said.

"Bro I'm not Albert Einstein"Billy said and Rosie rolled her eyes "I can tell"

"Anyways, Can we talk about how Leslie and Layla like one of the girls?"Bruce asked "Right like how did you just type that so casually?"Vance asked Rosie.

"Crazy how you guys wanna both change the topic but whatever" she started "They just saw me and Leslie was like 'Hey Rosie we wanted to say sorry for being so rude and I don't like Leo or anything it's all an act because we were jealous of you and your friend group since we barely had friends like you and your group'" she took a breath since she was talking fast.

"Then Layla goes 'yea we are really sorry for being mean we actually like girls and me and Leslie like someone from your group' after she said that they had liked someone she was like 'wait I didn't mean it like we like the same person' and I interrupted her and told her it was fine and we could be friends" she said.

"And you know who those two girls are right?" Elizabeth asked "Yep I sure do Elizabeth"Rosie said staring at her like she knew something Elizabeth didn't.

"one of them like Elizabeth don't they?"Vance asked and everyone looked at him with a weird face except for Rosie, she was smirking.

"Why the fuck did you think that" Elizabeth asked "Her faced said it all and still does"Vance said smiling and Elizabeth looked at Rosie.

"Holy shit, he's right isn't he!"Elizabeth asked Rosie "Unfortunately his smart ass is right" She said smiling

"Which one?!"Arianna and Donna asked in sync "Its Leslie"Rosie responded "Holy shit!"Gwen said "Wait so who does layla like?"Bruce asked "Right" Vance said

"Ok now I can't really say sorry girls"Rosie said smiling "Oh c'mon Rosie"Donna said "Just say it"Finney said.

"I can't sorry kids"She said laying her head on her boyfriends shoulder while putting a chicken nugget in her mouth.

Meanwhile Donna's mind was wondering who Layla could like cause for a while Donna secretly liked Layla even though she was a bitch, key word:Was

Donna had liked her because she was really pretty and Layla wouldn't be really rude to Donna but there would be insults here and there when she walked the halls but Donna didn't care she had liked Layla anyway.

While Donna was spaced out everyone was begging Rosie to tell them who Layla liked "Oh my god, Layla likes Donna for fucks sake"Rosie blurted loudly.

Everyone was shocked but what Rosie didn't know was that Leslie and Layla were both there.

They noticed the group when they had came in but didn't say anything to the group.

"Wait what?!"Donna said as they told her again since Donna's wasn't paying attention.

"Yes now please, fuck off y'all are fucking bothering too much"Rosie said drinking her Dr. Pepper while laying her head on Leo's shoulder.

Layla and Leslie walked over to the groups table and stood infront if Rosie, "Shit"Rosie said when she looked up to see the girls

"We told you not to tell Rosie"Layla said avoid any kind of contact with Donna since Donna was next to Leo "I'm really sorry Layla and Leslie but when you've been friends with these people for more than three years you tell them everything even when your not supposed to"The girl apologized.

"I mean I guess it's fine but seriously there's way too many of you guys"Leslie said looking over at the table of both genders.

"yea well we could make room for two more people in our group"Elizabeth said looking at Leslie, Not Layla and Leslie, just Leslie "Oh uhm I'm not sure I mean we were really rude to you guys."

"Its alright, we understand why you guys did it, we would love to be friends with you guys!"Finney said.

"Yea of course, also we would love to invite you to our trip for the summer at a private beach that my aunt and uncle own"Rosie had requested in a way.

"We will take the friends offer, but we don't deserve a vacation with you guys at a private beach"Leslie said basically insisting "No it's all right we could get to know you guys, it's just that we're leaving tonight so tomorrow we could pick you guys up"Rosie said, she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Are you All sure?"Leslie said emphasized on 'all' "Of course, we would love for you guys to come"Kaitlyn said "I mean we dont know you guys but we know the situation but we would love for more people to come on the trip"Aubry said.

"Well sure but we will have to let our parents know"Layla said "Yea of course, just let us know by tomorrow afternoon or morning so that we could pick you up"Rosie said.

"Ok then, we really thank you guys for forgiving us so quickly,Bye"They said and started to walk away before anyone could say anything.

Thirty minutes later

The group had eventually gone home and we're already ready to get on the road for this private beach.