14

(‼️The picture isn't mine)
Tw:ED

Rosie's pov

When I went offline I went to Finney's house with Leo, griffin, and Vance.

When we got there we obviously greeted Finney and Gwen And of course their mom (No she's not dead In this!)

"So Vance wasn't joking when he said that Leo was at your house huh?" Gwen said as she looked at Leo then at me "Clearly gwen" I said and she rolled her eyes playfully.

After a while of hanging out I was sitting on the floor in front of Leo since he wanted to braid my hair which he didn't really do... But he tried at least! "Stop taking pictures!" I said as I hit Vance's leg "Its literally Gwen who's taking pictures dumbass!" Vance said "Well your closer" I said and Vance rolled his eyes

Gwens pov

We had been hanging out for about two hours now and everyone had came since Finney had invited them in the group.

"I'm glad that finney and Gwen have a nice mom who would buy us pizza" Arianna said as my mom was in the living room with us ordering us pizza since we had gotten hungry "Of course! I don't feel like cooking today anyways" My mom said. Her and my dad had recently got in a fight so she's been really overwhelmed but she loves it when everyone comes over, she says there like her kids especially to Vance and Rosie since their mom left due to their dad.

About 15 minutes later the pizza came, thank goodness because we were basically starving.

Everybody went to the kitchen where my mom had put the pizza and everyone got a slice except for Rosie.

"Rosie aren't you going to eat?" I asked "Uhm no I'm not really hungry right now" she said and went to go sit back down on the floor in front of Leo. Weird.

Rosie's pov

Just the smell of the pizza made me sick, I hated it, I hated the feeling of wanting to eat just because I knew if I did everything I did would go to waste.

While everyone was eating I was sitting down watching the movie we put on.

"Are you sure your not hungry?" Leo leaned in my ear and whispered "I'm sure, I ate at home"I replied, he sighed and sat back with his hand on my shoulder.

After a while Leo got up and said he was going to be back.

"Ok it's 2:30!" Donna said which had meant that all girls were going to go to Gwens room and talk about anything.

Gwens pov

It was finally 2:30 which was time for us to go to my room and talk Abt literally anything!

All us girls went to my room. "Ok who has a question for anyone!?" Donna asked "I do!" J said "Shoot"Elizabeth said "Rosie when do you plan on getting with Leo?!" I asked and she smiled "Well...I think I'm starting to recover with my other relationship... So maybe soon" she said and all of us literally hugged her so tight "Oh my goodness finally!" Arianna said

Then there was a knock on the door "Ugh the boys already know the rules" Elizabeth said as she got up to open the door "You guys already-" Elizabeth said but she cut herself off "Leo? What do you want you guys know the rules once it's 2:30-" "Once it's 2:30 you guys have girl talk yes yes I know just let me give something to Rosie" he said, Elizabeth moved out the way and walked into my room and gave Rosie a bag and walked out.

Elizabeth closed the door and locked it. "What's inside?"I asked "Uhm I don't know" Rosie said as she opened it, it was just a diet coke, some gum, and strawberries. "that's cute he got you some stuff since you didn't eat earlier" I said and she hummed in response but she didn't seem like her normal self, usually shes making a bunch of jokes but she seems...off.