23

Saturday, June 10, 9:30

Vances pov

When I had woke up I was so uncomfortable, I slept on the floor so Bruce could sleep on the bed, and my back was HURTING.

I groaned as I got up to go get some socks. Before I left my room I looked back at Bruce who was peacefuly sleeping.

I walked downstairs, my mom playing some music but it wasn't that loud, I walked in to the living room only to see my mom's side of the family (not everyone but you know)

"What the fuck"I said looking over to Rosie confused, she was holding a baby who I didn't know, clearly.

"Vance, we missed you!"My tia Clarisse said as she stood up and walked over to me "Uhm yes I missed you too..."I said she hugged me and I hugged back.

"I didn't think you guys would come this early?" I said as she let go of the hug "Yea I know your sister said the same thing" Kaitlyn said.

I looked back over to my sister who had the baby in her hand and Leo next to her "Who's the baby?"I asked "It's Melanies she had another baby!"Rosie said, she seemed excited "Really? Damn she getting that good di-" I was cut off "Don't you dare finish that sentence Vance hopper"My mom said "I'm just saying"I shurgged it was trye she had four kids,now five well my mom had the same amount but still.

I sat down on the couch and we all started talking for a while, catching up a little bit since it's been a while

After a while we heard people coming downstairs it was just Robin,Finney,Bruce,grififin,and Billy.

Robin was telling Bruce something and Bruce had seemed annoyed.

"Isn't that the kid from earlier?"Christopher asked "Yea that's Robin, our friend"Rosie said "who are the others?" Aubry asked "The one holding robins hand is Finney, then the curly head of the one with the all grey shirt is griffin, the one next to him is Billy and the last one is Bruce"I explained

"These are your friends I'm guessing?"Marco asked "Yea they are" I said "Griffins our brother, from our dads side so he's not a friend" Rosie said "Hm nice"Clarisse said

"Wait that Bruce?"Alex asked pointing at Bruce "Yea what about it?"I asked looking at him "So hes the one that vance was with right rosie?"alex asked and i immediately looked at rosie witg a stern look "What! We were running out of things to talk about, plus they asked!"She said.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, "So it was true? He was your boyfriend?"Kaitlyn asked "Mhm.."I hummed and she stood up and walked over to Bruce "Hello! I'm Kaitlyn Vance's favorite and best cousin"She greeted him "Hi, You already know my name so"Bruce smiled.

Oh please murder me, this is going to be so awkward.

"Vance why would you break up with him huh he seems so nice"Aubry asked "I didn't break up with him he broke up with me"I said looking at her "Oh really?Vance hopper got his heart broken?"Atlas asked laughing "Shut up assface"I said "Its true though we would've thought you broke someones heart"Alejandro said.

I hated it when people thought like that of me, yes I was rude and shit but I'm not that bad I wouldn't do anything to hurt Bruce or any of my friends or family, people just thought I would because im Vance Hopper I didn't want to be seen as my dad but I was, I look liked him and sometimes acted like him when I was annoyed or mad.

"Vance isn't like that, you guys need to stop thinking like that low of him, I already told you guys he's trying the best he can but you can't understand that just leave him be, you don't know why they broke up"Rosie said, she always had my back since she knew what I was feeling.

"Your right, were sorry, but why did you guys break up?"Alejandro asked me "I didn't communicate when it came to my feelings and Bruce wanted me to talk about them, but I didn't then my dad found out and Bruce broke up with me that same day"I explained "He ruins everything for you I don't understand why"Atlas said rolling his eyes.

I sighed, he was right he did but this relationship was mainly my fault, not my dad's I need to stop blaming him for the breakup, it was my fault not his.

I didn't say anything I just sat there with my thoughts flooding my head, why am i like this?

"i need to use the bathroom"I said getting up and walking away to the bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror just seeing my dad in me.

I don't even know why my dad was like this, he was the best dad at first, then he just started drinking and smoking, starting to hit my mom and he made her depressed, once she left we were the targets, Alyssa was the one who took care of us, I lost my love from my mom and became like this, which is stupid in my opinion, I don't know why I'm like this, but I just am.

I heard the door open and Bruce walked in, my dumbass forgot to lock the door.

"Sorry I wanted to check on you and you left the door unlocked" He said closing the door, coming in "Uhm-its fine"I said looking at him "Are you okay?"He asked looking at me, I looked away "Yea, I'm fine you didn't have to check on me"I said "Yea but i wanted to"He said sitting on the sink counter, i looked at him again, god i was so stupid why couldnt i just comunicate with him.

"I know you're not fine Vance, please just talk to me" he asked I sighed "It's not that easy"I said "I'll listen Vance you know that, dont do this again please"he was begging at this point I sighed "Fine..."i said and he smiled.

"I never told you that my dad abused us because I knew you would get worried or whatever, when I was younger my mom left as you know, I was a mamas boy you can say, and when my mom left because of my dad I was mad a hell, that's why I ended up like this, but another thing was that when my tia Clarisse, Tia Melanie and Tio Marco took us in I was not the best brother to Rosie, I made her life pretty much worse then it was,  I hadn't noticed it until she became quiet and distant, She was quiet and distant because i would always tell her she talked to much or she was annoying at times she didn't care cause she thought it was normal from what she said and then she realized it wasn't so became like that, then we got in a huge fight one day and she  was mentally tired, i was mad at myself for making her like that but then we grew together and now were better but that was my fault and now its my fault we broke up"I explained

I hadn't noticed at first but Bruce had moved and sat in front of me, he cuped my cheek and smiled a sad smile "It's ok Vance, the breakup wasn't fully your fault, I understand that it's hard for you to express yourself because it makes you seem weak but that's fine just know that with me you can tell me anything no matter what"He said and I smiled.

I stood there staring in his eyes as he smiled at me, yes it may sound creepy but we haven't looked at each other like this in like three months.

Bruce still has his hand on my cheek, this time he was looked like he was admiring me or something "You know your really pretty for a boy"he said I smiled and laughed slightly "Really?"I asked "Mhm"he hummed, he stared at me then at my lips, im not that blind.

Bruce looked back at me and smiled "You know your not very good hiding your stares brucey"I smiled "I wasn't trying to"He said tilting his head slightly "Vance, would it be wrong if I wanted to kiss you?"He asked "No cause that's my exact thoughts right now"I said and we both leaned in and kissed.