First Impressions

Y/n: "Talking." "Thinking."

Descriptions/Minor actions

Locations

Major Actions

The Emporers Castle

Y/n awoke hearing a knocking at his door followed by a familiar voice.

Raine: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Raine: "Lilith wishes to see you in her office I suggest you get ready fast."

Y/n: "Thanks for the heads up Raine."

Raine: "You're welcome."

Y/n lept out of bed. He grabbed a pair of black casual slacks and a yellow button-up. He quickly changed, rushing out his door as he finished buttoning his shirt.

Y/n: "Titan I hate this place's dress code. I'm not even a part of The Emporers coven and I still have to dress like this to "Set a good example for the other recruits."

The boy's tone was filled with vicious mockery.

Y/n slid around the corner almost crashing into a small red-skinned demon with a dark teal-ish green hand on her head acting as her hair, one of her eyes was covered by said hand. Kikimora.

Kikimora: "Watch it you pint-sized halfling!"

Y/n: "That's hilarious coming from you Kikibora!"

Kikimora growled under her breath, despite being a whole adult she was much shorter than the ten-year-old.

Y/n quickly arrived at Lilith's office and fixed his messy hair before approaching the doorknob. He was frozen in his tracks as the Emporer himself opened the door. Y/n gazes into the haunting black pits of the man's mask, the soulless blue orbs he called eyes glared back at Y/n. The Emporer kneeled and placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Belos: "Good morning Y/n. How was your night?"

Y/n: "It was alright, I didn't get much sleep."

Y/n's body was screeching at him to run and he didn't remember why.

Belos: "I heard of your little escapade yesterday."

Y/n: "OH he knows I know about the bas."

Belos: "The ability to manipulate one's body with magic should be impossible."