Adventures in the Elements

Y/n: "Talking." "Thinking."

Minor Actions/Descriptions 

Locations

Major Actions 

(Warning: Angst, Abuse, heavily implied SA. Belos does some fucked up shit in this chapter. It had me crying while writing his actions are so bad. You have been warned to proceed at your own risk.)

Emporer's Castle 8:00 AM

The semester was over, and it couldn't have come sooner. It had been around two weeks since the incident with the Bat Queen, and Y/n had discovered a new problem. When he heard Palismen speaking in English, he thought he was going crazy, but he was completely sane. But. 

He couldn't use his Observation Haki anymore!

At least not to the full extent.

He still had a heightened perception and could predict most movements, but was too slow to react to all attacks. When he wasn't focused, he could hear every living thing on the Isles; all of them sounded as if they were screaming in his ears. The worst part of it all was that one sound overpowered every other.  

This sound was a heartbeat, and it was coming from inside Belos's throne room. 

Y/n tried to investigate but as he got closer the noise got louder, to the point where he could barly stand. 

Y/n needed to leave to try and find out what was wrong with him, Y/n was working on Striker to clear his mind when his scroll rang. Y/n answered and put it on speaker.

Y/n: "Hello?"

Edric: "Hey man. You sound busy, should I call back later?" 

Y/n: "Nah, I'm not doing anything. What's up?"