Something Ventured, Someone Framed

Y/n: "Talking. "Thinking." 

Minor actions/Descriptions

Locations

Major Actions

Y/n had been staying in the Owl House for around a week; he helped out when he could, not wanting to be a burden. He typically woke up before everyone and made breakfast. The smell of the food usually woke everyone else up too. 

Not too many interesting events took place over the week. All Y/n could remember was when Luz told him that Eda, her, and King had swapped bodies for an afternoon to learn that neither had it any easier than the other. Y/n was also pleasantly amused to hear Lilith got her mind swapped with a dog. 

Y/n had also noticed Ed and Em were acting nicer to everyone, not just Amity. He also got close enough to Eda for her to tell him about her portal to the human realm. This confirmed in Y/n's mind that Vee was alive, so Y/n decided to learn more about the human realm from Luz. Y/n in turn told Luz about the Boiling Isles, at least what Eda didn't tell her. 

The Owl House Late Afternoon

Eda had sent Y/n to buy some food; she wouldn't admit it, but she loved his cooking. While he was out, Gus went to the house to ask Luz for help. Eda and Luz were currently unpacking boxes of human junk.

Luz: "Gus, I'd love to go to school with you, but I don't know how I can. Principal Bump banned me from Hexside."

Luz points to her banned poster that was hanging on a nearby wall.

Eda: "But nothing. Bump did you a favor."

She pulls out a blue mug and begins to inspect it.

Eda: "There ain't nothing for you at that Dweebus factory. No offense, deweebus."

She smugly looks at Gus.

Gus: "It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses."

Luz slams the box into the ground and stands up.

Luz: "Well, I would love to go someday."