Mine 6

The next day , it was the same schedule but this time all members had solo and group photos in different sets and outfits. They woke up early and had a quick breakfast made by Jin hyung and arrived on time at the place.

The shooting place was outside as they needed a bigger studio safe to set up an imagination of an ocean and it also included having a few shoots with rain so they booked a studio where they can set up both ocean looks and also had a lot of safe to shoot with water.

Members were aware of the shoot this time as they told Namjoon yesterday who told others back home. They also couldn't go to an ocean shoot at a real ocean because of multiple reasons like , it was starting to get cold weather, in an ocean people could see them and spoil the shoot so they had to do with a fake ocean now.

" Today's shoot is long and you guys have to be water for long so get ready "

" Can I go last ?" Yoongi asked making all of them laugh.

All members were getting their make up or outfit done. They looked a lot relaxed and happy today, The staff were confused at their excitement as they normally aren't this happy to shoot with water but they welcomed it.

Members were happy because they came out to each other yesterday and didn't have to hide anymore. Although they knew it wouldn't ruin their friendship and none of them were homophobic or against any sexual identity but it was an amazing feeling to be out in the open and relief of finally saying it aloud to others.

They begin their ocean shoots with Jin and Namjoon as others are sad nearby keeping them company or in reality making them laugh. As Jin and Namjoon tried to balance in a rock on one leg and held each other for balance.

Time went quickly and they quickly finished both solo shoots and group shoots as well. It was a long tiring day as they had to change 3 outfits and do shootings and photos a lot and all that in the water. They were tired of getting wet and then drying and getting wet again for the photos.

They were wrapping the set as members went to shower one by one in the studio. The studio had 2 showers so they were going one by one as soon as they got out of outfit and makeup. So therefore Jimin was the last member to get his makeup off as he had heavy eye makeup and didn't run off easily.

So other members sat around to warm up and also to wait for Jimin and their staff packed up their set and began leaving too. Now only their bodyguards and managers were left.

Members were talking to each other and didn't see Jimin's manager signalling and giving someone something before looking around and leaving.

" Just put this there quickly and make sure no one sees you doing it ", he ordered.

***

Jimin signed as Makeup nonna finally removed the heavy eyeliner from his eyes and thanked her before getting up and gathering the clothes he had come wearing in the morning and walking towards the bathroom to shower.

He opened the door and closed it. The shower was tiny with two shelves One had few shower products like shampoo, conditioner and face washes and the other shelf had towels. The shelves were opposite to each other.

Jimin began to open up his shirt and undressed before turning on the showerhead and wetting his body and hair. He wiped his eyes and reached for the shampoo as his hair has been wet and hair all day so it was important he washed it properly.

He grabbed the first one he saw and noticed it as the brand he usually uses so it was perfect. Then when he began to put the shampoo bottle back on the shelf he noticed something red blinking at him. He moved the bottles a bit so it was a camera.