Mine 8

For the next 3 weeks they all prepared for the concert

For the next 3 weeks they all prepared for the concert. They practice their vocals, dance and build up their stamina to perform for almost 2 and half an hour. As always the concert tickets in all cities were sold out in minutes. They are always excited to perform.

The days relating to Jimin were quiet. They didn't find any suspicions except the personal manager staying close as he can to be near them. They made sure to never leave Jimin alone. They lived in their shared house about 4 days a week.

" Are you guys ready ?", Hoseok asked.

" Yes !" Answered all members.

They were flying today to leave for New York as their first concert was there. They will perform about 5 concerts in America, 5 in Europian countries then 3 in Australia and 1 in Japan before coming back to Seoul to perform the last concert there.

They were inside their company common room where all seating areas were located. They were sitting with their staff and all the managers. They had finished packing all the things in suitcases. Now we're eating with their staff.

" I'm so excited to perform ", Jimin said after he finished chewing.

" Me too ", Taehyung said.

" We all are ", Jungkook said before he took a bite from pizza.

They were of course on the diet to build up stamina and lost little weight but today they were given permission to eat whatever they wanted so they took advantage of that. They ordered pizza, ramen and chicken and other Korean dishes, making sure there was enough food to feed all the staff as well.

***

They were seated on the plane or private Jett that they were flying in. They decided to take Private Jett since it was easier to fly with all the members. Not wanting to risk their safety especially Jimin's. Though there isn't any threat or suspicious activity but it never hurts to be careful.

Besides it was safer in general to fly privately. They didn't have to walk into the airport and get mugged by fans. Don't get this wrong, they love their fans but some fans can be extreme so it was nice to fly out privately.

They have few of their staff with them flying in the Jett. All of their personal managers, main manager and some security guards with them and of course pilots and air staff. They don't own their Jett, the company owns it.

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Seokjin are sitting in the front of each other in the seats and are playing UNO. They are laughing and giggling if they draw +4 or +2 on each other. Yoongi is of course sleeping with his seat reclined, he was working on music before.

Namjoon and Hoseok are also resting. They were talking about a few lyrics and some draft songs. So therefore rest if 4 members are tired to keep it quiet and not be loud and disturb other members sleep. Though it was getting harder to keep quiet with their giggling so they stopped playing and took their phones.