Mine 11

" Oh ? Are we ready to go now ?", Jimin asked, voice horse

Taehyung handed him a glass of water while nodding. Jimin took the glass, fingers not touching Taehyung's and gulped water down.

" Can I carry you or you want to walk ? It's okay you refused. We can ask for a wheelchair too. ", Jungkook asked.

Jimin considered his options. First he didn't want a wheelchair, his legs were fine and everyone would stare at him. He was feeling tired so he didn't know if he could walk. Besides it's just Jungkook who literally cannot not go a day without carrying him.

He was glad they were asking and making sure.

" Okay you can carry me ", Jimin bit his lip.

" Okay, are you sure ?", Jungkook double checked.

Jimin nodded. Jungkook slowly slid his hands under Jimin's knees, a blanket already pulled down by Taehyung.

" Oh wait "

Jungkook froze and immediately removed his hands.

" Can I remove this hospital gown first ?", Jimin asked, grabbing the clothing in his fingers.

Members sighed in relief, they had thought he didn't want to be touched. They were glad he was accepting their touch or Jungkook's in this case. Hoseok grabbed their bag and took out any sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. Jimin grabbed that, quietly thanking him.

" Do you want help with it ?", Taehyung asked when Jimin made no move to wear it.

" Yes umm but can you all turn around ?", Jimin asked shyly.

Members turned around, giving him privacy. Normally they weren't shy to change in front of each other but right now they understand Jimin and respect him hence they turned around.

Taehyung helped Jimin to unbutton the hospital gown and held up the hoodie for him to put hands in, then Jimin grabbed it and wore it. For pants, Taehyung rolled them up and inched up on Jimin's legs while he was sitting and Jimin grabbed them over his hips once it was close.

The entire time Taehyung was helping, he made sure not to touch him directly which Jimin appreciated so much. Once he was ready, Jungkook grabbed him by knees and back and picked him in the bridal style.

They made their way out by vip elevator which was luckily empty and since it was vip they were close to the parking lot. Yoongi took the driver's seat. Jungkook placed Jimin in the passenger seat.

" Do you want to shower ?", Seokjin asked.

They made it to their shared house and now they were sitting on the couch. Jungkook once again helped and carried him out of the car and to the couch bridal style with his permission of course.

" Yes ", Jimin answered, feeling shy and awkward for a bit.

" Do you want help with ? I can go and get a bathtub ready with oils and bath bomb etc ", Hoseok said.